The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bye, I'm off

Guest DevilsAdvocate

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not as simple as that. We have a complicated procedure to follow.

Basically, we are close to a verdict. Mawby needs to win the next round of Penguin Bashing and also finish no less than third in the Cat Bowling tournament and DA is banned.

However, I've played my joker which means that if three people manage to post the http://www.youre.co.uk link (in context) BEFORE Michael does then DA gets a reprieve.

See, we take moderation very seriously.

It's not as simple as that. We have a complicated procedure to follow.

Basically, we are close to a verdict. Mawby needs to win the next round of Penguin Bashing and also finish no less than third in the Cat Bowling tournament and DA is banned.

However, I've played my joker which means that if three people manage to post the http://www.youre.co.uk link (in context) BEFORE Michael does then DA gets a reprieve.

See, we take moderation very seriously.

:D Brilliant.

Roy,

Great news!! As you've decided to leave, we the mods have decided to aide your decision to quit...

Just like a smoker we're making sure you go cold turkey and stay off the forum.

Hope you appreciate the help. The mods are all too happy to assist those trying to give up the forum by making a big song and dance of it.

Regards

The Moderation Team.

Roy,

Great news!! As you've decided to leave, we the mods have decided to aide your decision to quit...

Hope you appreciate the help. The mods are all too happy to assist those trying to give up the forum by making a big song and dance of it.

Regards

The Moderation Team.

:rlol:Hehehe Quality :D

This owners Club Rocks :nana:

Roy,

Regards

The Moderation Team.

Best news I've heard in a long time! - Well done Mods!