The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bye, I'm off

Guest DevilsAdvocate

I don't mind any newbie asking the occasional dumb question, FFS we all had to start somewhere but Niz wants to be spoonfed and have everything done for him.

And DA was just getting ribbed for being a windup merchant. :)

:yeahthat:

There are countless helpful people here, many of whom would do anything for anybody. Unfortunately there is a limited supply of patience.

As for DA - I suspect he had a few tipples last night. His posts are somewhat random.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My summary....'If you can't be bothered to make a post which is readable, then I why should I bother to reply....'

Agreed. Some posts I open, read about 5 words and just close them unanswered because they are hard to decipher and mostly make no sense.

Guest DevilsAdvocate
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! :(

Now I've got to find another village idiot.

The vacancy is up for grabs, do you think you're qualified ? :p

Guest DevilsAdvocate
Guess we'll find out tonight, he usually only posts at night.....

depends on which shift I'm working, very enlightening responses, thanks chaps and chapette. :D

Guest DevilsAdvocate
:D I thought you were going Roy?

I've been. Oh and Kaz won't let me give her Soop away either.

depends on which shift I'm working, very enlightening responses, thanks chaps and chapette. :D

I've been. Oh and Kaz won't let me give her Soop away either.

Is that the hangover talking or are you inplying you were "testing" us to see our responses?

Either way, did it have the desired effect?

Beginning to think this original diagnosis was correct. What a waste of time. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately its near impossible to tell people not to post (feeding the attention who*e), without actually posting yourself! :rolleyes:

Ah well, maybe eventually we'll live and learn won't we ;)

I like this forum for it's piss taking and open abuse of stupidity, it's in stark contrast to the other forum I use most, which is full of nicey nicey people who don't say a single thing wrong and posts with even a hint of sarcasm get deleted from threads!! :blink:

BTW I missed the alleged abuse as well, link?

[OffTopic]

Finest Simpsons moment:

Homer: Marge, may I play devil's advocate for a moment?

Marge: Sure, go ahead.

(Homer plays the Devil's Advocate pinball machine at the Kwik-E-Mart)

Homer: Now, what were we talking about again?

[/OffTopic]