The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black twin turbo 6 speed

st3ven1

Sadly my supra is up for sale, I have owned the car for a bit over a year and has been the best car I have owned. Will be really sad to see it go.

Car has been very well looked after, oil and filter has been changed three times since I have owned the car, have only covered roughly 6k miles in the time I have owned the car.

I have lots of receipts for the car and also the supra handbook.

The car will be available to view from Wednesday the 16th of July.

I am based in Crieff in Scotland, but would be willing to meet people if they are travelling a long distance, or flying into an airport etc.

Looking for £9000ono.

L-reg

Approaching 91500Km

GZ model

Black leather, no rips or burns etc

Climate control

Air conditioning

Traction control

ABS

Active spoiler

Electric mirrors, windows and drivers seat

Auto to manual conversion carried out on the car roughly two years ago, 6-speed box from a UK spec supra

Oem skirts and spats (passenger side skirt is damaged underneath, drivers side has a scrape underneath)

18” RS alloys (could do with a refurbishment)

4 new tyres

Bilstein Dampers

TRD style front wings

Sony CD player with cable for mp3 player

Vibe door speakers

HKS super dragger exhaust

Second de-cat pipe, first cat still in.

HKS SSQV dump valve

TRD panel filter in oem air box

HKS turbo timer (not active as it disagrees with the alarm)

Blitz Dual solenoid boost controller

TRL VFCC Thor Fuel cut defender

Apexi boost gauge

Sigma cat 1 alarm

Black tinted rear windows

4300k HID lights

Clear front and side indicators

El-Glow dials with up rated inverter

Momo leather gear knob

The car had the turbos replaced at the beginning of this year with a 32000km pair in excellent condition. The turbine wheel failed due to running BPU (was fun while it lasted) at the same time I had the first cat pipe put back on the car, and ever since have run the car at standard boost.

Car had a new battery at the end of last year.

The interior of the car is in excellent condition.

Bad points:

1) The previously mentioned side skirts.

2) Small rings of tiny chips just above the windscreen on the drivers side caused by someone throwing an egg at the car. :mad:

3) 1 very small parking dent on the passengers side rear wing.

Pictures are before the trd style wings were fitted. Will add new pictures of the outside and interior pictures later.

Thanks for looking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went to a good home:thumbs: Nobody from the club though.

Not a huge amount of genuine intrest but plenty of people willing to take it off me for half price:rolleyes:, I know the market is slow at the moment, but didn't think it was that slow.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.