The mkiv Supra Owners Club

F1 anybody watching? *may contain spoillers*

supra61

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOHOO! :yahoo: HAMILTON HAMILTON HAMILTON*

Only one little mistake cutting across the grass a bit but to be 5-6 seconds a lap ahead of EVERY one else on inters is astonishing.

Could've been different if Kubica had gambled for extreme wets though.

*(Hamilton is my driver in the fantasy league)

Just got home from spending 3 days in Silverstone with my lad (12). Conditions today were awful especially the sudden downpour with 30 minutes to go. Lewis was awesome and having watched him drive in the extreme wet he is very talented and seems to know his cars limits better than most, he was probably one of the slower cars in the storm conditions round the corners but his straight line speed was awesome. My lads best memory was a marshall passing him part of a carbon fibre splitter from Kubicas car during 3rd practise and spotting Kimi on the road out of Silverstone cadging a lift in a very nice Maserati, looked very embarrased at having been sussed. Great 3 days.

That was a fantastic weekend :) - I spent the race watching from the gate I was 'guarding' next to the medical centre... My highlight of the weekend (Apart from Lewis's win) was having to hold back the crowds when he went to the medical centre with Hekki on Saturday (I don't know what for), I got a chance to wish him luck as he went past, it must have worked...

This was my spot in the race :) I'm the miserable looking one...