The mkiv Supra Owners Club

LED Dash Conversions, LED Rear Lights

heckler

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heckler i do believe you have done mine already when the previous owner had it, but some of the bulbs are gone when you are at the next meet or something would you be able to maybe have a quick look ??

cheers dan

whos was it? but sure - I'll take a look :D

• 2 weeks later...

hey Heckler

What if an LED Goes, I assume its easy to replace with use of a solder

when lights are on normally the full led version look like the top secret (single rings) until u press the brake plus I an currently setup on uk spec lenses with piaa rear fog lights, will it be an issue?

hey Heckler

What if an LED Goes, I assume its easy to replace with use of a solder

when lights are on normally the full led version look like the top secret (single rings) until u press the brake plus I an currently setup on uk spec lenses with piaa rear fog lights, will it be an issue?

yep - if one goes bit of soldering to replace it. easy. The light pattern can be done anyway you want...

Si

yep - if one goes bit of soldering to replace it. easy. The light pattern can be done anyway you want...

Si

Will I loose the Piaa Fog Lights?

Do you rember doing the LED rear lights for this Supra (Ibrar car)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=big&p=4312

Few guys said they looked cool, any pics

Basically I like the Top Secret Rings, is there enough room to use double rings or would it take it away from the effect of a ring, plus do you get enough Light visible at night using a single ring

Pm a price to me delivered to Ireland

Will I loose the Piaa Fog Lights?

Do you rember doing the LED rear lights for this Supra (Ibrar car)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=big&p=4312

Few guys said they looked cool, any pics

Basically I like the Top Secret Rings, is there enough room to use double rings or would it take it away from the effect of a ring, plus do you get enough Light visible at night using a single ring

Pm a price to me delivered to Ireland

hey

I havent made any lights for that car... Yup, can do double rings. Are the PIAA fog lights part of the clusters i.e. bulbs?

ok not to worry, I put in a boost gauge in the clock space last week and it has put the instruments lighting to shame! was hoping to see what they might look like with white leds. :)

Some of the conversion I have done to members cars - they may have pics, or can get pics for you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.