The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Major Rant Mode - Tennis - am I the only one?

how_supra

Call me unpatriotic if you like (waits for comment...), but Tennis bores the f-ing shite out of me!

I feel like I am the only one who has to suffer the torment of the same old boring cr@p two weeks every single god damn bl00dy year and it's not fair.

I don't see the fascination one small bit, I don't care who wins wimbledon and frankly it makes absolutely no difference to me whatsoever who can bounce a bleeding tennis ball over a net

Every single tv channel, every single radio station, every single newspaper! arrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL

Isn't that what amuses labradors in a park for hours?

Anyway - just thought I would share ............ end of rant and I feel much better now

Thank god for that!! :D

I like the sound of tennis with grenades; I might watch that

What annoys me as well, is I used to and in fact today, got accussed of being unpatriotic; that's nonesense, because unless you buy everything british and and live british, you're just being hypocritical

Grrrrrr

At least I'm not alone!

At least golf isn't rubbed in your face everywhere you go, and it's ok not to like golf or cricket, or even football

But as soon as you say "tennis is boring" you get persecuted and dismissed

Makes me angry it does. :(

I think you need to make some new friends! :)

At least it's better that football, they have ladies in short skirts for starters...

Actually I don't mind if that's the only reason men watch Tennis; because it makes my point even more that tennis is pointless :)

Wow I need a life...........

You obviously don't appreciate the skill and fitness involved and you're not forced to watch/listen to/read it.

As for Wimbledon it's only 2 weeks a year (rest of tennis bar the Grand Slam finals is Sky Sports ;)), tot up the airtime for other stuff like the soaps and there's no comparison.

Actually I hardly watch telly

Not forced to watch it, and that's the point, you don't have to, as it's rubbed in your face. A day after the finals and it's all forgotten, drives me mad, and slagging off all english players for being rubbish - so much for patrioism then :D

I also don't have any appreciation for the skill or fitness involved; and I don't care too either. Plus fitness and skill is the same for all sport, not just tennis. I just don't get it