The mkiv Supra Owners Club

16 GB Iphone

Sandy-m2

My IPhone is about 3-4 Months old. it has a slight scuff on the corner but otherwise in perfect condition. Comes with removable screen protector/boxed/stand/earphones/charger.

This will be available from the 11th- or as soon as my new one gets here.

£159

Thanks

Sandy

Point to note, if you like sending picture messages or blueteething stuff to your lap top (well wouldnt work on my pc) or other people you wont be able to with an Iphone. I had one, bought it off a member here actually, and sold it inside 2 weeks cos I was so underwhelmed by the phone function. Its a lovely thing dont get me wrong, but its a very basic phone

I would disagree, Yes you cant send mms, but you can receive mms and I can bluetooth from and too my mac and PC. You cant use it as a modem but its got the internet on it.

It has lots of great functionality that makes the non mms-ing not a big deal.

I have over 80 movies for it now and that is growing daly. I keep 500 songs 1400 pictures and 8 movies on it with about 3Gb spare space.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.