The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Manual TT.

JamieP

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it you're going to rip it apart & build somehting special so aren't interested in starting with an immaculate example, rather a nice clean straight well priced exmaple that has potential?

Ill take anything at the right price but i ideally want a clean stock body car, i have a set of uk wheels ive had refurbished to go on the car then its just a case of deciding what single kit to put on it.

Geordie Steve's has just had a fully respray & you get some tasty extra's (inlet manifold etc), with a set of wheels would look mint.

To many xs power parts for me,and chinese inlet manifold etc, id rather start with a stock one as id end up binning most of that stuff:)

Ill take anything at the right price but i ideally want a clean stock body car, i have a set of uk wheels ive had refurbished to go on the car then its just a case of deciding what single kit to put on it.

Also i may take an auto if at the right price as keron is selling a 6 speed conversion i might buy.

Going for a bit of a sleeper this time then ey?

Is this a members car? looks ok, 57,000miles manual tt for 6k and in the best colour.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-SUPRA-3-0-TWIN-TURBO-6-SPEED-MANUAL_W0QQitemZ160256204314QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item160256204314&_trkparms=72%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C65%3A12&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Edit, just called the guy and that sounds like a nice car, shame its about 300 miles away.

5 minutes from my house

i bought the red one today needs a bit of work (nothing drastic) but otherwise a nice car..

the alloys on it were wrong so sticking some oem 17 inch alloys on there..bodywork is imma

Nice one, looks decent buy that:)

Nice one, looks decent buy that:)

it is mate few small things need doing small elctrical problem and all wheels were same size too so no good but i have new stock 17" alloys and also the heater matrix and apart from that and the boot rubbers it is mint

i have all the parts in my unit..

will be working on it this week and weekend..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.