The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Manual TT.

JamieP

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nicholas
Yea i saw that, its been for sale for ages which makes me wonder but might make it to the short list if he drops the price a bit.

Yeah could end up a bargain plus you know what to look for so there's no chance of picking up a dog.

Is this a members car? looks ok, 57,000miles manual tt for 6k and in the best colour.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-SUPRA-3-0-TWIN-TURBO-6-SPEED-MANUAL_W0QQitemZ160256204314QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item160256204314&_trkparms=72%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C65%3A12&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Edit, just called the guy and that sounds like a nice car, shame its about 300 miles away.

Yea its not bad, its a toss up between 5 similar priced cars now, going to see the first one tomorrow afternoon and the rest over the next week so hopefully will have one within the week then i can get spending:D.

If there is anymore out there keep em coming:)

Is this a members car? looks ok, 57,000miles manual tt for 6k and in the best colour.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-SUPRA-3-0-TWIN-TURBO-6-SPEED-MANUAL_W0QQitemZ160256204314QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item160256204314&_trkparms=72%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C65%3A12&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Edit, just called the guy and that sounds like a nice car, shame its about 300 miles away.

just up the road from were i am. i can have a look for you if you want .

Monaro is now sold, so im after a manual tt, i have my eye on a couple and ill be ready to do a deal with somebody next week.

Pm me details of what you have and what you want for it.

Regards Jamie:)

I can lend you mine, spend all your money on it and give it to me when you had enough of it :)

Not gonna be using it for long time as Im gonna be in Dubai most of the year from now on!

aghh Jamie fly up to newcastle that car is only 20 mins drive from the airport,then drive it back:) even better get him to meet you at the airport:)

Few down here im gonna look at first, waiting for some reply by pm, Michel said he will look at the one your talking about for me if i want, lets see what happens:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.