My VVTI GT35R Single Conversion

MarkR

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh no, that's terrible Mark :( really feel for you. I know how much time, effort and money you've put into the car, it was one of my favourites in the club.

Hope you can get things sorted out ASAP dude.

Thanks Nic... I am pretty upset still.... and will be for a while.

Only just seen this Mark, been in bed for a couple of days with the swine flu. Bad news, so sorry. Hope it gets sorted fairly painlessly, doing the geo on that would be a challenge :(

I hope you feel better. No doubt you'll be seeing me with a new car hopefully in the not too distant future ;)

Auughhh!! that is awful. I'm totally gutted for you.

:( Really dont know what else to say

Thanks mate. :(

OMG! Just seen this after your post in Chief's FS thread.

Can't add anything that's not already been said. Nice to see you're currently looking to get another excellent example.

Thanks Alex. It's either buy an already done car (which after doing my own seemed like a good idea)... OR

going down the same silly route and building something truely my own...

DOH... don't know what to do. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Man, I've just seen this and I'm absolutely gutted for you.

I now how I felt when Martin (Lucifer) rang me after my first rebuild to tell me that the gearbox had blown on it's final test and the anger I had to stifle whilst shelling out £1800 for the fix.

However, you have done yourself proud in the way you have acted post crash and you stand as a credit to us all on the forum.

I'm sure you will go at it the next project with the same tenacity as before and truly hope this is resolved as smoothly and hassle free as possible for you.

So sorry fella...

Oh Man, I've just seen this and I'm absolutely gutted for you.

I now how I felt when Martin (Lucifer) rang me after my first rebuild to tell me that the gearbox had blown on it's final test and the anger I had to stifle whilst shelling out £1800 for the fix.

However, you have done yourself proud in the way you have acted post crash and you stand as a credit to us all on the forum.

I'm sure you will go at it the next project with the same tenacity as before and truly hope this is resolved as smoothly and hassle free as possible for you.

So sorry fella...

Thanks bud. In truth I'm gutted but there's no point getting angry. At least no one was hurt and hopefully insurance will do me justice. I've already got a few ideas for my next project but time will tell....

I'll give you a hint....

vvti

twin billet.... :D

Thanks bud. In truth I'm gutted but there's no point getting angry. At least no one was hurt and hopefully insurance will do me justice. I've already got a few ideas for my next project but time will tell....

I'll give you a hint....

vvti

twin billet.... :D

thats the spirit :D

• 4 weeks later...
Sorry to see it ending this way Mark

Me too, but I just can't live with a car that's been repaired. It's a personal pet hate and I also can't be bothered with all the time it will take to repair and respray etc. I'm too busy at work and in my personal life to start messing around with repairs. I'd rather start again. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...