The mkiv Supra Owners Club

94 J-Spec Manual n/a

supraluke

This car is on an L Plate, is a 3.0 24 valve 5 speed manual in white, 2JZE model. The car features very cold air conditioning/climate control, electric windows, electric mirrors, electric drivers seat, central locking, pas, abs, a cat 1 alarm/immobiliser with installation certificate and aftermarket alloy wheels.

The car has some mild modifications, as mentioned black aftermarket split 5 spoke alloy wheels, a full bullit exhaust system with 5" exhaust backbox, short shift gearshifter, first de-cat removed (but with one of the 2 cats still intact to pass MOT's), an aftermarket mushroom induction kit with samco house, uprated and lowered suspension, handles absolutely superb. It also has an in dash dvd player with slide out screen, with kenwood and infinity speakers. The standard car puts out 225bhp.

The car is in good condition and has covered 107000 miles. The engine is very strong with no oil or water leaks, no head gasket (or any gasket for that matter) failures, no funny noises or rattles, typical japanese engineering. The gearbox and rear diff have no whines and the gearbox synchro is in very good condition with a crisp change. The car was serviced approx 3-4 months ago and I have also fitted a genuine Toyota crank pulley and auxillery belt to the cost of £300. I have recently had some welding carried out to the exhaust brackets to hold it on tighter, not necessarily needed but just peace of mind! I have also fitted oem Toyota front pads and 2 bridgestone potenza tyres to the cost of £350 including labour!!! I have recently fitted an oem carbon fibre bonnet at the cost of £280, I can deduct this from the price if you'd prefer the standard one back on. I have two spare front indicators, (genuine Toyota). The ones on the car used to be black which failed the mot so a new set was needed, I then purchased them only for the mechanic to wipe off the 'tint' spray, thus leading me to having a spare set!

The interior is standard and is in good condition and features typical wear for its age, no bolster wear but a bit of cloth wear on the seat, few light scratches across the dash panels, one small tear on the rear vinyl seats. All electrics and a/c are in 100% working order.

The bad points, it has a few blemishes on the bodywork, firstly the aerial has been removed and the hole filled, it hasn't been done very well and would benefit from a sand, refill and re blend. Secondly on the drivers door there's a supermarket dink, near the bottom, a small crease about 1 1/2 inch long. And thirdly on the drivers wing there is a 4" crease close to where the wing joins the front bumper. I have had a quote of £220 to repair all three and the rest of the bodywork is very good. The rear spoiler was removed when I bought the car and I sourced a second hand spoiler and had it painted in the original Toyota Super White colour, it is a slightly different shade to the rest of the car due to slight fade over the rest of the vehicle but as you can see from the photo's it's barely noticeable. When I had the car serviced the garage curbed my wheels, they refused to take any blame!! So they could do with a slight tidy up. The engine management light occasionally illuminates because it detects that one of the cats has been removed, it doesn't effect or limit the performance and goes off within a short time and no damage has/is being done. All minor niggles but I wanted to mention every one so there are no surprises.

The Toyota mechanics have said it is mechanically perfect and a credit to its age.

Always run on V-max

MOT til December 08

6 Months Tax

The car is based in between Wallingford and Reading

Thanks for looking!

£3550ono NOW £3300ono! MAKE ME AN OFFER

07823322585 or [email protected]

Will conside cheap drift car and cash my way! :)

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.