The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hancock

Matt H

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we talking about the same big willy here? probably one of the only rappers that doesnt portray this in his music. no swearing. Looks after his son rather his mother.

The guys a saint... arrogant i dont think so?!! have you ever seen him in the tabliods like all the other celebs? the guys humble mate ;)

that is true, i will give you that.

I've been wanting to have Christian Bale's babies ever since seeing him in Equilibrium: fantastic film.

:thumbs:

Men in Black springs to mind too. Then I like most of Mr Smiths films. :)

Edit: Not the having babies bit.

just watched it at the cinema not bad film but not his best, yet worth a watch :thumbs: now waiting for wall.e and the dark night:)

Is it one of those films where you see all the best bits in the trailers ?

Really looking forward to Dark Knight, Batman Begins was great too :) Have already agreed to take my little boy to see Wall*E :D

Well i had high expectations, the first half an hour was amazing, so funny! then the film took a twist to a different beat, moved away from comedy completely. I thought the humour would be less prominent as it progressed in such a film but it literally got replaced for a different genre.

Was'nt expecting it to be what it was but it was a very good film and the humour had me in stitches!! definately worth a watch but dont expect to come out thinking you have watched something up there with independance day etc. really good, but not the best movie ever made..

Is it one of those films where you see all the best bits in the trailers ?

Really looking forward to Dark Knight, Batman Begins was great too :) Have already agreed to take my little boy to see Wall*E :D

No not at all, trailer doesnt take anything away from the film.

Dark night towards the end of this month.

The trailer for quantum of Solace was showed too :ecstatic: looks a blinder ;)

agree with what matt said:thumbs:. the whole cinema at some points just burst out laughing and his outbreaks when a certain word is said are funny. but took a turn at one point which i think know one was expecting but i'll let ya find out ya self;) oh and wall.E is coming out on the 16th i think of this month

oh and wall.E is coming out on the 16th i think of this month

Yeah i just checked at my cinema and it was the 18th of July... don't know where i got the date i was thinking of (27th June) :search: perhaps it's already out in America or something?!

Guest suprabass

Just in the door from watching this and it was quite enjoyable worth the watch, some very funny bits that i couldnt stop laughing at, Few good movies out this month, this is a good start for the month

• 2 weeks later...