The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hancock

Matt H

Starts at the flicks tomorrow night! looks amazing. Cant wait to see it.

Got to love orange wednesdays. I mean you go to the cinema anyway, so get half of your tickets for free for doing nothing extra is just a gem!... 8 tickets for £26, bargain!

Anyway, heres the trailer if you have been under a rock for a bit:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/hancock/trailer/

So its either that or Wall.E

http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/walle/

And while i'm on... The summer blockbuster?!:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/thedarkknight/trailer1/

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from Independence Day.

Eh?! independance day was damn awesome! very suprised you would pick this over any number of Big Willy films

He is, however, a Scientologist which makes me wary.

no no...... oh no... please say that isn't true. You have spoilt my love for Will Smith now.

Him and Christien Bale are my two fav actors, but how can i possible hold someone in such high esteem if they are part of the nut job brigade?! i thought the guy was amazing and really inteligent, but how can anyone be both brilliant and a scientologist?!! the two don't fit in the same sentence.... :(

Hopefully hes only doing it to be fasionable (seems to be the fasionable choice of the hollywood star anyway!) - either that or he attended a Tom Cruise bash and got brainwashed! i'm holding out for the second scenario! I've got to hold on to something

Amazed he has so many fans.

I stopped watching will smith films a long time ago.

Am I the only one who finds him v. arrogant and he acts the same in every film.

My 2 cents.. And the posters to hancock don't fill me with enthusiasm either - a guy pouting with ridiculously large sunglasses.:rolleyes:

Am I the only one who finds him v. arrogant and he acts the same in every film.

Are we talking about the same big willy here? probably one of the only rappers that doesnt portray this in his music. no swearing. Looks after his son rather his mother.

The guys a saint... arrogant i dont think so?!! have you ever seen him in the tabliods like all the other celebs? the guys humble mate ;)

actually he was v.good in enemy of the state I give him that.

Indeed

wild wild west.............

Yeah good call, sh!t film but his acting was top notch

OMG I can't believe the amount of people who don't like all the AWESOME films such as Independance Day and Hitch and Bad Boys!!!!

True that Wild Wild West was pap, as was the sequel, but Will Smith is still brilliant, he's my fave actor (also like Christian Bale as mentioned). There is absolutely no way he is a scientologist.

I knew it was too scandolus to be true!

WILL SMITH IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY!!!

He studied it apparantly accordingly to another site but thats as far as it goes...

https://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/03/18/2008-03-18_will_smith_and_jada_dont_know_much_scien.html

Phew! hes back at the top of my list with Mr Bale now :)