The mkiv Supra Owners Club

cod4 who thinks they are good on 360

j80leo

did you enjoy last night on HQ H;)

Not really my cup of tea. Took me a while to work out what was going on too......:blink: I prefer Hardcore team deathmatch, it's a bit more realistic for me!!

sent you a friend request

Ooh, don't seem to have got anything......:tongue: I'll check tomorrow....;)

H.

I am getting thoroughly addicted to this now, had quite a few late nights, but still suck royaly at it:D

I am loving the Domination games!

I will try and add you guys later on and perhaps join in for some games.

My gamertag is Nathmanic.

I'm on there every now and then... lovin the domination ;)

I've prestiged 6 times but have slowed down recently as the gf bought a wii and we've been playing mario kart and decorating the flat too :)

Online cod4 is awesome, by far the best online game I've played. Used to play counterstrike, battlefield 2 and 2142 on the PC but the social side of x-box live is so much better...

Cod 5 coming out in November though so not long left to get my gold cross...

I'm on there every now and then... lovin the domination ;)

I've prestiged 6 times but have slowed down recently as the gf bought a wii and we've been playing mario kart and decorating the flat too :)

Online cod4 is awesome, by far the best online game I've played. Used to play counterstrike, battlefield 2 and 2142 on the PC but the social side of x-box live is so much better...

Cod 5 coming out in November though so not long left to get my gold cross...

better get a move on then rob lol:p

Add me...... DannoSupra

Watch Mr.H he's a Tw@ for Team Killing :rlol: :rlol:

Ohh yeah, i dont know my rank... im at 5th Prestige and been for months, done most of the challenges, got 3 Golden Guns... and tbh i cant be arsed Prestige'ing again PLUS the next badge looks like a Teddy, and when we're all online (my mates) no1 will play 6 level 55 Gold Crosses... so we stay level 55 in each prestige :thumbs:

My tag is suprasteb9780

I am a bit of a newbie on the game, but getting a bit addicted to it. I have spent about 20 hours on it in the last 3 days.

Completed the game on the easy level, started it on the next level up. But I am loving the online gameplay.

My tag is suprasteb9780

I am a bit of a newbie on the game, but getting a bit addicted to it. I have spent about 20 hours on it in the last 3 days.

Completed the game on the easy level, started it on the next level up. But I am loving the online gameplay.

Ah you will probably have spent more time with H. than I have in recent days then :D as he is bloody addicted to it!

Vicki x

He's on it more than me!!!! :p :p

Yep!! I am becoming a killing machine......:D

Some of the guys on there are awesome and quick to kill. I have picked up a few tips over the last couple of weeks and I now find it a lot easier to get kills. I used to wait till I could see people but now I am firing through walls and dropping grenades everywhere......woot!!

H.

Yep!! I am becoming a killing machine......:D

Some of the guys on there are awesome and quick to kill. I have picked up a few tips over the last couple of weeks and I now find it a lot easier to get kills. I used to wait till I could see people but now I am firing through walls and dropping grenades everywhere......woot!!

H.

You Random Grenader :no: :haha:

Had a nightmare the other night though. Was trying to play and keep an eye on the kids at the same time. This does not work believe me........:(

H.

nope you have got to do one or the other very hard to play and look after the kids at the same time but if you try you might master it lol;)

nope you have got to do one or the other very hard to play and look after the kids at the same time but if you try you might master it lol;)

i can relate to this, it's almost impossible to play and talk on the phone, either you play rubbish or the other person keeps asking if your ok because your talking funny:)

i can relate to this, it's almost impossible to play and talk on the phone, either you play rubbish or the other person keeps asking if your ok because your talking funny:)

yes its so hard talking on the phone i always either dont talk to them and just say yes all the time lol:p