The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 twin turbo auto in white.

Guest pete king

Guest pete king

Hi guys. my supra is up for sale. I bought it on the 23/03 2007. i am the second owner in uk, only mod on the car is 18"wheels and glass headlight upgrade. full black leather interior.cambelt change last month, plus water pump as front was off, new ebc front discs/pads(uk calipers) clear side reapeaters, the car is spot on . full years mot and six months road tax,i have all mots, plus a very substantial pack of reciepts. mileage is 75000 . will try to get some photos on this weekend. price i am looking for is around £5000. ono. any feed back welcomed. thanks. pete.ps i have only done 600 miles scince i bought it, it stays in the garage to much it needs to be used more . if you are after a standard tt this warrants a look.

Guest pete king

will get some up as soon as i can. thanks pete. also have a full box set of cj supra manuals. any more info needed you can contact me on 07919538186.

Guest pete king

ok guys not much feedback. i know i am going to take a loss, so where are we at ?.this car is fully loaded.!

Guest pete king

another update ! this supra is in superb condition it was owned by toyota japan before being imported to uk , i have the import papers for the car. price then in 99 was £17000.

Guest pete king

getting some response, but no visits to see the car , must admit i thought this would go straight away. might have a rethink about px on a uk manuel . mine plus cash, ? . any thoughts anyone.

Nice looking car bud. Ewen is the only other member here that I know of, that has those wheels. The pics don't do them justice. They are lovely. :)

Don't think so chap, I have them wheels and so did MattH I think. Dunno if he still has em. Nice looking motor. Advice is be patient its not gonna be quick to sell right now.

PS fancy swapping out for a single turbo aristo demo car lol. Its got the same wheels :)

Guest pete king

thanks for advice mate. your right i am in no rush as the car is tucked away in the garage next to the motorbike i dont use. just a shame as the summer is here and the car is designed for it. any way happy days chaps. rgds pete.

4800£ GPB and a full tank of gas

offer will stand till 17:30 UK time sunday 2008 6 july

+ pickup in gillingham

will pay cash on delivery.

Kind regards

Patrik

(yes i have talked to pete and his now thinking)

Guest pete king

the man from sweden wants it all . my supra is bang on . he wants a full tank of fuel , is he mad ? this is a full on loaded supra. i know we all want a good deal, but some people want it all. rgds pete .

Hello Pete. Sorry to hear that the deal fell through:( ... Is there any chance of some more photos (Particularly the Engine Bay) ..We like pictures of Supras that's why we're here:ecstatic:

no problem for me your the one who said i should look for another car so i did and bought marks lovely black supra instead.

your loss marks win.

oh and buyers beware hes not that keen on selling dont ever offer him cash (he thinks they are false).

:search:

Guest pete king

hi guys the car is for sale but patrik wanted it all ways . not getting into slanging match , glad he found another supra , rgds pete.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pete king

hi guys. supra was sold today to daniel from germany. told me he was amazed some one had not bought it. he was over the moon for the price of it. a good chap unlike some one from sweden.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.