The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How to loose cops (contains ownage)

SupraHuman

Righto, for the record Mr Speedkills is not a police officer... although he claims to have

an association with the emergency services
I'm not sure if that means St John Ambulance, or the Guides? Your guess is as good as mine. I personally think he works for Canon. Maybe he fixes the photocopiers in a fire station?

And his German V8 is aparently a '05 Silver Merc SLK350 with Black Leather, 7G, Parktronic, Airscarf, Sports Suspension.... whatever all that lot means. Is that correct Pete? Or maybe you upgraded to a 06 SLK55 AMG? Difficult to tell when you're telling the truth eh Ripple?

Oh, and his fave film is Saving Private Ryan..... an all action hero :)

There's more stuff, but we'll leave that as its personal and might embarrass him!!

Now then Pete, how long until we ban you? You decide.

What did you send in that PM to him? A questionnaire? :blink:

No. I asked him to give me his police email address, which he couldn't do as he doesn't have one. Than I did a bit of interweb research on him. Its amazing what you can find on people with just a snippet of info ;)

This isn't the first time he's been an arse. Lets just say that a Merc forum have 'removed' him (they're much higher class than us, they don't 'Ban' people LOL).

Yet another keyboard warrior who doesn't realise the internet is not anonymous (and much more to come if he wants it :D )

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/3355/dont20worry20sir20im20from20the20internetui7.jpg

Righto, for the record Mr Speedkills is not a police officer... although he claims to have I'm not sure if that means St John Ambulance, or the Guides? Your guess is as good as mine. I personally think he works for Canon. Maybe he fixes the photocopiers in a fire station?

And his German V8 is aparently a '05 Silver Merc SLK350 with Black Leather, 7G, Parktronic, Airscarf, Sports Suspension.... whatever all that lot means. Is that correct Pete? Or maybe you upgraded to a 06 SLK55 AMG? Difficult to tell when you're telling the truth eh Ripple?

There's more stuff, but we'll leave that as its personal and might embarrass him!!

Nice ownage there sir. :D

Righto, for the record Mr Speedkills is not a police officer... although he claims to have I'm not sure if that means St John Ambulance, or the Guides? Your guess is as good as mine. I personally think he works for Canon. Maybe he fixes the photocopiers in a fire station?

You sir, are a legend. :D

You're the daddy Kranz :D OWNED:p