The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How to loose cops (contains ownage)

SupraHuman

A similar scene from another film popped into my head when I was racing a friends M3 while in my MR2T and was seen a plod Omega. After putting some considerable distance beween us and the smokey we parked up in a second hand car garage, got out and walked around. Plod went screaming past then we noticed the copshop across the road :Pling:

Guest speedkills
A similar scene from another film popped into my head when I was racing a friends M3 while in my MR2T and was seen a plod Omega. After putting some considerable distance beween us and the smokey we parked up in a second hand car garage, got out and walked around. Plod went screaming past then we noticed the copshop across the road :Pling:

Its cos of you good people get killed. Save your "racing" for a track. You don't have any talent, its not big and its not clever

Its cos of you good people get killed. Save your "racing" for a track. You don't have any talent, its not big and its not clever

I wonder why you are here? Have an agenda do we? Regarding my talent, advanced instructors (inc a traffic cop) on both road and track (yes, I do go on tracks) all thought I did well on various courses with good observation, car control and awareness. I generaly don't shout about this but I can't stand the holier than thou's who mouth off behind a keyboard yet give little in return about themselves. For all I know you could have an international racing licence and be an ex class one police officer with impeccable driving standards, or you could have a bog standard UK licence trying to bang the world to rights with a single method of attack to fix road safety. I hope you are the former but I guess you are probably the latter.

Guest speedkills

If its any of your business, I am a local policeman, who attended the scene of the accident. I see many people in a year who claim to be good drivers, I eventually meet them when they have unfortunately discovered that they are not of the standard they once thought.

Racing is for the track, its a controlled environment, with a high degree of safety in the form of run off areas. Normally well marshalled by suitably equipped and medically aware personnel.

No one is above an accident, we all have them. Its irrespective of a persons ability. Look at the great race drivers that have been killed through the years.

As I have said on here before, its not speed that kills, but the use of speed in innapropriate conditions.

Writing stories on here of your idiotic behaviour in trying to lose police cars in "chases" is frankly juvenile. It has no place on a public forum and I can assure you that if you continue to drive like a prick, it will be your family that will getting a knock on the door from a police officer with some dreadful news. Think about how that would feel before you go "racing" again.

How about if I said I was local policeman, who attended the scene of the accident.

That's weird, when I hit the 'quote' button it comes up with a different post to the one showing now, must be something to do with a fast edit. :shrug: Anyway, using the tragic death of a fellow club member to tout your personal agenda makes you much more of an a**e than anyone boasting about racing on here IMO. Joining with a forum name like yours stinks to high heaven of simply wanting to start arguments and rub people up the wrong way. If someone like class one (for example) wants to tell us we're driving too fast, he can - he's earned the right by being a valuable member of the club. You haven't, so please bugger off.

How about if I said I was local policeman, who attended the scene of the accident

Personally i would be curious to know which scene and which local Nic you attended from.

But then if you were a policeman ofcourse you may not wish to divulge that information.

However, i could well be an army commander. I dont feel the need to bollock my soldiers for 'practicing' their shooting range with cans of Pepsi. Pepsi Max is another thing mind as that my fav.

What i am saying is we dont live in an ideal world. You know that.

However Sir (speedkills), could you please tell me hand on heart, that you have not broken a speed limit, or even done somthing which could be contrude as 'illegal'?

Some people die in accidents just trying to get to their loved ones in an emergency.

I dont condone racing on public streets by the way kids.

Axle.

How about if I said I was local policeman, who attended the scene of the accident, and had seen many people in a year who claim to be good drivers, I eventually meet them when they have unfortunately discovered that they are not of the standard they once thought.

Racing is for the track, its a controlled environment, with a high degree of safety in the form of run off areas. Normally well marshalled by suitably equipped and medically aware personnel.

No one is above an accident, we all have them. Its irrespective of a persons ability. Look at the great race drivers that have been killed through the years.

As I have said on here before, its not speed that kills, but the use of speed in innapropriate conditions.

Writing stories on here of your idiotic behaviour in trying to lose police cars in "chases" is frankly juvenile. It has no place on a public forum and I can assure you that if you continue to drive like a prick, it will be your family that will getting a knock on the door from a police officer with some dreadful news. Think about how that would feel before you go "racing" again.

Man get a life and stop preaching and mind your own business.I am sure people can judge for them self without beeing lectured by some wannabe cop.

Steady on lads.

For the record running from the police is certainly not something the club condones and boasting about doing it really isn't a good idea.

"Speedkills" - you're certainly not going to win many brownie points amongst members with this aggressive attitude to getting your point across. There are more effective ways.

The thread IMHO was posted about a Movie, so if it went off topic I'm sure Gazboy was just posting.

Saying that the pompous manner and user name make we wonder if you really are a supra fan or some lame excuse looking to cause bother. If it is the latter I am sure you will be banned soon enough

God that was easy:

http://www.kayak4fish.com/images/HomePhotoBig0806.jpg

Amazing what a bit of exageration and a few white lies can bring up.

I wanted to see if you were a concerened poster after recent events considereing your (imo) distasteful posts.

Guest speedkills

Saying that the pompous manner and user name make we wonder if you really are a supra fan or some lame excuse looking to cause bother. If it is the latter I am sure you will be banned soon enough

My final comment on this matter. I'm not a Supra fan, but I do have an interest in all cars fast and powerful. I drive a German V8.

I am most definitely NOT out to cause bother. I see enough of young people in cars every day.

You guys need to understand what some accident scenes look like. I fear that you just cannot, so in that case, just take it easy, drive within the limits of the car, yourself and the conditions. Stay safe.