The mkiv Supra Owners Club

anyone ever walked out of a cinema before?

supra_aero

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

was the first and only film I have been to in a cinema the whole audience was in stitches throughout about how bad it was.

I took one look at the Trailer of it years ago and thought "Not one I will ever watch". It looked hidious.

I have never walked out of a Cinema, but my Cousin and myself once managed to sneak into a Movie that was an 18 and we were around 13-14 and I wish I hadn't.

It was a Canibal one and so minging I still have the images in my head to this day, can't remember what it was called tho.

The only film I've ever walked out of was Saturday Night Fever (the first time round).

My sister and I were taken to see it by our grandparents, and when the 'swearing' started, we had to leave, for some unknown reason! I was 9 at the time!

It was really quite inappropriate for us to be there, allegedly. ;)

I walked out of The Break Up - after 5 mins of getting in there. Because we walked into the wrong cinema screen, we should have been watching Cars!

:D, That's never happened to me (well not yet anyway) I really enjoyed Cars though

I can't remember walking out of any - but I do recall being slung out of a few in my teenage years. :D

Yup i've been there aswell;)

Would have walked ot of Lord of the Rings if I hadn't been so board my legs had lost the will to live.

About five hours after the start, the end is in sight, camera pans out, music fades up, and the WTF it all starts again for another half an hours torture :(

Went with family, so didn't have the choice to go !

--------

Trainspotting ? (talked about earlier) one of my fav films :)

Totally off topic but I was just wondering what films people have walked out of cinemas for?

spiderman 2 - i fell asleep...

You sleepwalked out....?

you would not lile 4 then I can tell you that - lol. Survived the other 3 ok. 4 was wow. a shocker!

Doesn't bode well for 5 and 6! :D

I wait for Films to come out on DVD so I can just leave the room. Much cheaper option

Or press Stop ;)

About five hours after the start, the end is in sight, camera pans out, music fades up, and the WTF it all starts again for another half an hours torture :(

:iagree:

except I was desperate for the toilet. I was like when Homer Simpson went to New York to get his car back and then drinking all that juice.

I walked out of Ghost World too but only to tell the staff that there were no lights at all, the place was freezing, people were complaining and that the film should have started twenty minutes previously.

FWIW it was the place in Brighton Marina.