The mkiv Supra Owners Club

anyone ever walked out of a cinema before?

supra_aero

Totally off topic but I was just wondering what films people have walked out of cinemas for? Either because its too scary (come on admit it!!) or just plain terrible.

I walked out of Saw 4 (for 2 mins, I needed to use toilet..honest!) lol

And minority report - was totally baffled by first 20 mins. Word from the wise..don't go to see that film after having 4 or 5 pints.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I walked out of scary movie 3. It was sooooo bad!!. I wanted to walk out of Saw 3. Really enjoyed 1 and 2 but three was a step too far! Havent even seen 4 yet!

you would not lile 4 then I can tell you that - lol. Survived the other 3 ok. 4 was wow. a shocker!

Guest DrifterWanaB

walked out of The Village totally cack!

and if i had of been watching Doomsday at the cinema i would have walked out... thank god i dint pay for that one!

I made my Mum walk me out of Snow White because it had too much singing in it but otherwise just Police Academy, Mission to Moscow - left because it was far too warm in the cinema, pretty much everyone walked out though.

Otherwise no, I'll sit through a crap film until the end just in case it takes a turn for the better, I fell asleep during the first Lord of the Rings though.

oh .... another one.... sunday (bollywood film) - storyline is shockingly CR4P!! it was a late show, and i had three others - i wanted to walk out but there was no way i could get home alone :(

We don't have that problem anymore, there is a bar in our local cinema :D

Almost did that. I fell asleep in many Star wars films having been dragged along by friends. Also fell asleep in back to the future 3 - what a disappointment to the series!

It wasn't because I wasn't enjoying it, I think it's a smashing film now I've seen it while awake, I was just sleepy :)

Dont think i've ever walked out of any film before, and i've seen a lot. Always try and give them a go to the end. Altough some times i wonder why i bother with some!

The only time i've seen a mass exoduse was duing Pans Laybrinth. To start with it wasnt that great, but as soon as the sub titles rolled all the people who didnt realise got up and left! think me and the girlfriend and a just a handful of other people were left in the entire cinema!! its was nuts!

Oh and someone rather than walking out on there own accord got taken out because he/she fainted during the open head bit in Hannibal! lol.

Also someone fainted in saw when they did brain surgeory on jigsaw using a black and decker!! lol :D

Oh and someone rather than walking out on there own accord got taken out because he/she fainted during the open head bit in Hannibal! lol.

Also someone fainted in saw when they did brain surgeory on jigsaw using a black and decker!! lol :D

Lightweights :blink:

I never walked out any movie yet, but I wanted to when I watched phantom menace, omg that was so bad!

I've seen loads of people walk out on train spotting, the scene where that guy climbs down the dirty toilet, lol, must have been 20 people who left :D

I never walked out any movie yet, but I wanted to when I watched phantom menace, omg that was so bad!

I've seen loads of people walk out on train spotting, the scene where that guy climbs down the dirty toilet, lol, must have been 20 people who left :D

Very strange Film though "Trainspotting"

I walked out of a film once due to the number of annoying people talking. I complained to the management who offered me a months worth of free film tickets.

Now, that sounds great but actually isn't when you think about it so I said that unless he was going to vet his clientele more thoroughly I'd not back.

I settled for a refund.

Totally off topic but I was just wondering what films people have walked out of cinemas for? Either because its too scary (come on admit it!!) or just plain terrible.

I walked out of Saw 4 (for 2 mins, I needed to use toilet..honest!) lol

And minority report - was totally baffled by first 20 mins. Word from the wise..don't go to see that film after having 4 or 5 pints.

yeah i walked out too, can't remeber the film, felt good to leave. Actually I do remember, last one I walked out of was "Beowulf"