The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2003, Millenium Yellow Corvette C5 Convertible

Soop Dogg

For sale is my 2003, 50th Anniversary Corvette C5 Convertible. (4-Speed Auto) It's registered as 2004 as it was still in the showroom until then before it was sold new.

It's in Millenium Yellow and as a eurospec car was extremely well optioned. (see below) Condition is excellent (as you'd expect from a car of this age, I guess)

Reason for selling? I'm buying another Corvette!

New front tyres fitted about 3,000 miles ago, new rear tyres last month. (Goodyear Eagle F1 - original fitment - these are now about £300 a tyre, so this will save you some money if you're interested)

Service history is up to date and complete. (Last service was performed in May 2008) It's covered about 38,500 miles. Comes with an armful of paperwork, receipts etc. It even has the original 50th anniversary commemorative video.

The car has almost every available option on it and the equipment includes:

ACTIVE HANDLING

ABS

PERFORMANCE HANDLING PACKAGE (Z51)

3.15 PERFORMANCE AXLE RATIO

PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP INCLUDING:

HEADS UP DISPLAY

CRUISE CONTROL

TYRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM

LEATHER SPORTS SEATS - 6 WAY ADJUSTABLE

ADJUSTABLE STEERING WHEEL

MEMORY CONVENIENCE PACKAGE (OUTSIDE MIRRORS, RADIO, SEAT AND HEATER SETTINGS)

DUAL ZONE AIR CON

REMOTE 12 DISC CD CHANGER WITH RADIO/CASSETTE AND BOSE 6 SPEAKER SYSTEM

ELECTROCHROMIC (SELF-DIMMING) MIRRORS/DEFOG

FOG LAMPS

BODY SIDE MOLDINGS

POLISHED ALUMINIUM WHEELS

BORLA STINGER EXHAUST (Stock system also supplied)

PLEASE NOTE: Registration plate available separately.

Please feel free to call and discuss any questions you may have.

Asking for £21,950 ono

Cheers, Jamie.

Looking for a Velocity Yellow C6 Convertible with 6 speed auto box with paddle shift, would also like the magnetic selective ride suspension. (the system copied by the Ferrari F599 and Audi etc)

Being that specific, I'll probably be importing form the States myself.

A Z06 would be nice, but TBH I've got so I won't have a hardtop car now - I like being able to drive in the summer with the top down. (Plus you're really looking at a £40k+ price tag for a C6 Z06 which is just a little more than I want to spend at the mo...)

Nice car :)

(Plus you're really looking at a £40k+ price tag for a C6 Z06 which is just a little more than I want to spend at the mo...)

How much are you looking at for the normal C6 then? Do convertibles fetch more than hard tops?

Nice car :)

How much are you looking at for the normal C6 then? Do convertibles fetch more than hard tops?

Thanks Thorin.

Normally the C6 convertible does fetch a little more than the C6 Coupe which has a removable targa panel like the Supra Aerotop.

The Z06 is a fixed hard top, (No targa) but it's the extra performance (505bhp straight out of the box) that costs.

The car I'm looking for with the 6 litre LS2 engine with less than 5,000 miles on the clock will be about £30k to £35k on the road after duties etc and SVA are all paid for. I don't think that's too bad for a 2006-2007 car with 430bhp stock.

You can find a decent C6 coupe for under £30k OTR

:drool: that is mint, good luck with the sale Bri

Thanks! Want to make me an offer? The price is "o.n.o."

;)

May be sold as I've had a reasonable offer that would allow me to go for the next car I want.

Just waiting for the deposit to arrive.

Thanks for all the interest and kind comments, everyone.

:)

This is where I'm going....

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.