• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

speak up mr brown your nearly through,

more tea your eminance--no thank it makes me fart

it wasnt me it was the dog

a definate test of bowel calibration is to have as many pints of real ale as possible, 2 pickled eggs and a hot curry, this process should take approx. 3 hours to configure through your stomach into your intestinal tract, where, the "goodness" is extracted and turned into an invisible methane like gas, Stand well clear and avoid naked flames, although the "dutch oven" is the best and most popular for of ejection, you should try to mark all 4 corners of the room first, so that the intended "victim" cannot escape the fog:d

I LOL'd at the one in GTA4, when one guy farts, "That was a message from Fort Ass, Colonel $#@! is on his way!" :rlol:

Terrific.....:D

Some of my others are "Somethings crawled up your arse and died.!!" and "I think i may have drawn mud..!!"

H.

Read a "true story" in FHM a few years back. A guy had just started a new job in a big office building. He went into the bathroom and was at the urinal having a piss. While he was there, another guy came in and stood at the urinal next to him. He heard the guy saying "hello" so he turned to the guy and said "Oh, hello". The guy looked at him very strangely, said "hi" then finished up and left quickly. After a few mins of bewilderment he realised that the guy didn't say "hello" and it was actually a strange sounding fart he had acknowledged.

Made me laugh :D

Guest dangerousandy
Are you kidding? I roll the windows up in the car and put them on lock!

always works best in conjunction with a red hot heater on full blast:d

"thats the best part of you/him/her gone"

"didn't know you were fluent in German"

"can you please repeat that - i didn't catch the end"