The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Post Fart Comments!!

Havard

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My mother in law 'trumps' as she calls it. She excelled herself in Gary Rhodes' restaurant in Oxford Street last summer, her ample posterior expelling what I can only describe as 'brown noise' between the plaice and the cheesecake. As a suddenly deathly silent audience turned to glare at us, her apologetic 'oops better out than in', (gleefully exclaimed in a slurred Nottingham accent), set up otherworldly harmonics as it blended with the lingering echo of her majestic anal acoustics.

That Matrix thing was hillarious! I was in tears!

My gf always says to me, "Go and have a shit!" The first time she said it i was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe! :rlol:

I also look at the cat in disgust and blame her! Sometimes when she's not even there! :D

That's "ease springs" :)

Lol, that's my current favourite. You don't want an ND down there :blink: Not touching the Queen's cloth anyway!

My other favourites:

Point at the floor behind the offender & loudly say "I think you just dropped something!"

And for some reason "dropped your hat" is popular at work :search:

Well he literally let it go seconds after walking into my office. I would have had the decency to walk out and do that in my own office. Must be a man thing as said previously. No manners.

That is totally Disgusting Dude and I would be very unimpressed if you did that to me.

Man I take it one step further. I chuff in a zipseal bag and stick that over peoples noses :D To put it lightly my farts make people retch when released into the general air never mind in full on concentrated form :D I've emptied entire aircraft in seconds especially if I've been eating onions :D Ah well each to their own with the amusing aspect

Man I take it one step further. I chuff in a zipseal bag and stick that over peoples noses :D To put it lightly my farts make people retch when released into the general air never mind in full on concentrated form :D I've emptied entire aircraft in seconds especially if I've been eating onions :D Ah well each to their own with the amusing aspect

I might not have a sense of Humor but I fail to see how forcing someone else to smell your Farts is amusing really!

Maybe when we were like 10 years old but.......:search:

I might not have a sense of Humor but I fail to see how forcing someone else to smell your Farts is amusing really!

Are you kidding? I roll the windows up in the car and put them on lock!

Are you kidding? I roll the windows up in the car and put them on lock!

My sense of humour has not matured much since then.

I did kind of think after I posted hmmmm yeah they are Blokes, they never mature no matter how old they are :D

Its amusing when they almost throw up and chase me down the hangar to try and beat the sh*t out of me :D

Almost as funny as having the water barrel from the drinks dispenser dropped next to you from the first floor, filling a locker full of french chalk so when you open the door you get covered in the stuff, sealing up locker doors with high strength aircraft structural adhesive, putting 3 week old smelly mackerel in people's jacket pockets, stapling up the legs on peoples jumpers, trousers, overalls etc, sticking a blob of exceedingly water retardant grease on someones head that won't wash out for days, taping people to stretchers and leaving them in the dining hall all day, taping people to chairs and letting the firetender let rip on them for 10 minutes, putting someone in a cargo net and hauling them up to the hangar roof and leaving the control box out of reach, the list goes on and on but I think you get the picture :D

Its amusing when they almost throw up and chase me down the hangar to try and beat the sh*t out of me :D

Almost as funny as having the water barrel from the drinks dispenser dropped next to you from the first floor, filling a locker full of french chalk so when you open the door you get covered in the stuff, sealing up locker doors with high strength aircraft structural adhesive, putting 3 week old smelly mackerel in people's jacket pockets, stapling up the legs on peoples jumpers, trousers, overalls etc, sticking a blob of exceedingly water retardant grease on someones head that won't wash out for days, taping people to stretchers and leaving them in the dining hall all day, taping people to chairs and letting the firetender let rip on them for 10 minutes, putting someone in a cargo net and hauling them up to the hangar roof and leaving the control box out of reach, the list goes on and on but I think you get the picture :D

:D Class.

I uesed to work with a clown that always left 10 mins early to catch the buss.And he was always wearing sandals.It p****d me off after a few months so one day i got some 4" nails and a hammer and nailed his bloody clown shoes to the floor.He was still there with a crowbar prying his shoes loose when I left.

Not a proud moment but it sure felt good.