Havard

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Killer Heels
the best to do is this;

You're in bed with the missus you raise your legs slightly.....there it is...the air pocket. You know you're going to fill it, the missus might have an idea but you wait till you're ready.

You pray for silence or a loud noise from the TV...you squeeze one out. You know its violent, you know its gonna smell like dog crap, what do you do, its down there circling in the pocket waiting to be released.

So you look at the missus, you lean over to give her a cuddlelift the top of the cover to put it over her more....lift your foot and drop it.

The stream of pongy air shoots up the bed into her face as the pocket has been open.

DIRECT HIT!!!

So ive heard :D

Do they take to one side at school and give you special Lessons at this?

my favourite is ''do you want a flake in that luv'' :D

also ''one lump or two?'' :D

I was sure only the bathroom ever heard a girl toot :p

Some of mine ...

"the phones ringing"

"Did you say something.... no?..... sounded like you"

Like a sneeze i say choooooo, as in *braaapppp* "chooo".. "bless me"

"a second longer and it would be called drum and bass"

etc

check this ryhm out that ma lil cousin just told me:

"fart fart the beans are calling"

"must be the ones i ate this morning"

"creak creak the toilet door"

"ow Sheet i did some on the floor"

"if you have no tissue paper"

"use your hand as a scrapper"

"if that doesnt work at all"

"rub ur ass against the wall"

lol - kids these days lol

i be honest, old people are dangerous man. for my duke of edinburghs award i did voluntary hours at my local old peoples home for around 2 years i think. man when they let it rip (coz some of them cant hear) they blast off and old people when they diss each other!!! flippin hilarious!!! lol

the best to do is this;

You're in bed with the missus you raise your legs slightly.....there it is...the air pocket. You know you're going to fill it, the missus might have an idea but you wait till you're ready.

You pray for silence or a loud noise from the TV...you squeeze one out. You know its violent, you know its gonna smell like dog crap, what do you do, its down there circling in the pocket waiting to be released.

So you look at the missus, you lean over to give her a cuddlelift the top of the cover to put it over her more....lift your foot and drop it.

The stream of pongy air shoots up the bed into her face as the pocket has been open.

DIRECT HIT!!!

I do believe that's known as a "Dutch Oven" in trouser-coughing circles.

whos seen 'Harold and Kumar get the munchies'??? the seen with the british girls in the toilet:- 'BATTLE SHITS' man i was pissing myself!!! who says women dont fart. they do but us guys find it funny, women find it normal.

I wouldn't say they find it normal. 9 out of 10 girls won't fart in front of each other let alone in front of guys.

Most guys only hear their girls fart in their sleep lol.

I wouldn't say they find it normal. 9 out of 10 girls won't fart in front of each other let alone in front of guys.

Most guys only hear their girls fart in their sleep lol.

well ive had a kebab with chilli sauce tonight so im looking forward to tomorrow :)

well ive had a kebab with chilli sauce tonight so im looking forward to tomorrow :)

Usually depends on how hot the chilli's are. It can backfire, so to speak.

Probably best not wear a thong tomorrow though, G-String might actually start playing notes.

A couple I heard was:

Beans beans are good for your heart

the more you eat the more you fart

the more you fart the better you feel

so have some beans with every meal

also

At a very posh dinner a lady farted and immediately turned to the waiter and said pompously, "Do you mind stopping that". To which the waiter replied, "certainly madam, which way did it go!"

BTW. I'm gonna use the little more choke one from now on :rlol:

A couple I heard was:

Beans beans are good for your heart

the more you eat the more you fart

the more you fart the better you feel

so have some beans with every meal

also

At a very posh dinner a lady farted and immediately turned to the waiter and said pompously, "Do you mind stopping that". To which the waiter replied, "certainly madam, which way did it go!"

BTW. I'm gonna use the little more choke one from now on :rlol:

the last bit cracked me and my manager up!!! lol 9pm and were still at work cracking up coz were bored!!!

i be honest, old people are dangerous man. for my duke of edinburghs award i did voluntary hours at my local old peoples home for around 2 years i think. man when they let it rip (coz some of them cant hear) they blast off and old people when they diss each other!!! flippin hilarious!!! lol

It's not just old people. My Brother in law is forever doing that. We all sat in a House full of people Christmas or whatever and he will just full on blow off in front of the whole Family. I just think that's plain rude to be honest. But i do love my bro in law to bits, he just has crap habits. My Hubby wouldn't do that.