Post Fart Comments!!

Havard

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:yeahthat:

or just, raise your hand in the air and say That's me !!

I would rether deflect the embarrassment by making a crude comment....;) Honesty is not always the best policy especially if the smell hasn't arrived at that point......:blink:

H.

"And that was a short excerpt from the 9.8 second run"

I've done a few 'short excerpts' from Harleys driving past as well, they're usually the one's when you feel you may need to check for kids that have inadvertantly been dropped off before you got to the pool!! :blink:

Sometimes you just can't help it though.

Well he literally let it go seconds after walking into my office. I would have had the decency to walk out and do that in my own office. Must be a man thing as said previously. No manners.

I love catching farts in my hands and realising them into peoples faces.

Last week I managed to launch one down a 36" cardboard tube.

I then used the tube like a giant blowpipe skilfully aiming it into a colleagues face with surprising accuracy

That is totally Disgusting Dude and I would be very unimpressed if you did that to me.

I've got a client who comes over and, whilst we're working, we have matches: 1 goal for a belch, 2 for a good quack! 'Squeakers' count as 1 goal whereas a good prolonged wet trouser checker count as Golden Goals and win outright!

Cries of 2 - 1 are usually met with everyone diving for the door and air!

I've got a client who comes over and, whilst we're working, we have matches: 1 goal for a belch, 2 for a good quack! 'Squeakers' count as 1 goal whereas a good prolonged wet trouser checker count as Golden Goals and win outright!

Cries of 2 - 1 are usually met with everyone diving for the door and air!

fart football - brilliant :D

the best to do is this;

You're in bed with the missus you raise your legs slightly.....there it is...the air pocket. You know you're going to fill it, the missus might have an idea but you wait till you're ready.

You pray for silence or a loud noise from the TV...you squeeze one out. You know its violent, you know its gonna smell like dog crap, what do you do, its down there circling in the pocket waiting to be released.

So you look at the missus, you lean over to give her a cuddlelift the top of the cover to put it over her more....lift your foot and drop it.

The stream of pongy air shoots up the bed into her face as the pocket has been open.

DIRECT HIT!!!

So ive heard :D

Guest DevilsAdvocate

I Phart with impunity, if kaz complains I just take a pair of her socks out of the drawer (and that's post washing)

Roy