The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Post Fart Comments!!

Havard

This is thread for the blokes as obviously women don't fart (much)......;)

I have loads of comments for that uncomfotable moment directly after you float an air biscuit. My favourites include: "More Tea Vicar", "Don't tear it, I'll take the full sheet" and "Right then, we know the horn works - lets now try the lights"!!:D

Discuss!!

H.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Speak up caller you're through", "a bit more choke and she would have started" and "keep shouting sir we'll find you" have always made me chuckle :)

The choke one is great!!

don't worry they will think its me, thats used mainly when with the wife in Asda :D

Quality!!

Another one I use is "You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off.!!" Also, "Taxi for Brown..??"

H.

lol , walking behind an old couple in town monday , the guy lets rip , so i quickly sidestepped the blast and as i passed him he was laughing and said to his wife oops $#@! that slipped out , her reply was you dirty bastard .

lol old people :)

At least you could walk away. My workmate came into my Office a couple of days ago stood next to me talking and dropped one. Dirty bast**** stank my whole Office out and then thought it was highly amusing, I didn't think so :search:

At least you could walk away. My workmate came into my Office a couple of days ago stood next to me talking and dropped one. Dirty bast**** stank my whole Office out and then thought it was highly amusing, I didn't think so :search:

Sometimes you just can't help it though. I was on my drive polishing the wheels on the Supe and as I bent down I let an involuntary one go. I was so relieved to see that my neighbour who had just been cleaning his car had gone into the house for a moment!!

If he'd have heard I would probably have said "Stitch a button on that..!!"......:D

H.

I love catching farts in my hands and realising them into peoples faces.

Last week I managed to launch one down a 36" cardboard tube.

I then used the tube like a giant blowpipe skillfully aiming it into a colleagues face with surprising accuracy

:rlol: That is known in the trade as a "Cup cake" or a "Muffin"..!! That had me in stitches Ed.

I have remembered another one that tickles me. When someone lets rip you say "A confident appeal by the Australians...!!" which I interpret as a big shout from down-under.....:D

H.

i Love Catching Farts In My Hands And Realising Them Into Peoples Faces.

Last Week I Managed To Launch One Down A 36" Cardboard Tube.

I Then Used The Tube Like A Giant Blowpipe Skillfully Aiming It Into A Colleagues Face With Surprising Accuracy

:D:d:d:d

My personal fave is " Trod on a frog ?" but other good ones are " are you blowing kisses at me ?" and if you're confessing it yourself theres the twist and stick game ;) fortunately I haven't had to say stick for a good many years now but you never know what's round the corner so to speak :blink:

loved the keep shouting sir one had me :rlol::rlol:

I love catching farts in my hands and realising them into peoples faces.

Last week I managed to launch one down a 36" cardboard tube.

I then used the tube like a giant blowpipe skillfully aiming it into a colleagues face with surprising accuracy

LOL, how old are you?

My usual one is "Must fix that creaky floorboard" and if someone complains then

"Wherever you be, let the wind roam free,

In church or chapel, let it rattle"