The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stunning Standard Black Twin Turbo Auto

L_800OST

The car is a 1994 Toyota Supra RZ 3.0 Twin Turbo 3dr with beautiful Black paintwork and is fitted with the legendary auto gearbox complete with switchable manual mode.

• Electric windows

• Electric adjustable mirrors

• Traction control

• Air conditioning (icy cold)

• Electric driver’s seat adjust

• ABS

• Unmarked factory alloys

• Falken tyres have covered less than 500 miles

• Stainless steel large bore exhaust back box

• Autowatch 160RLi/T Cat 1 alarm and imobiliser with 2 fobs.

• Zunspeed front grill mesh kit (easy to remove, just clips in place)

• Cambelt changed by Silverstone Garage at 78, 900 miles

• Dyno’ed by Thor Racing at 325 bhp

• Only 79, 371 miles/127735 kilometres

The car’s paintwork is in very good condition, the chassis has been inspected and has no rust and the car is 100% condition mechanically.

The only bad points are small interior cosmetic’s that can easily be put right.

• Small tear in passenger door card (I have purchased a spare door card that will be supplied to replace this)

• Small tear in centre console lid.(easily replaced)

• Gear knob leather is scratched (I have purchased a spare gear shift assembly in great condition that will be supplied to replace this)

• The dash panels have a few scratches (most are repainted anyway)

• The vehicle has no stereo, I have removed my Alpine head unit, but can supply the original Toyota radio and cubby hole if required, all speakers are still in place and sound good.

Apart from those things the car is in really good condition, drives like new and makes me smile every time I get in it.

Unfortunately I need to sell as my circumstances have changed and it is now never used.

Price to sell at £6000

full 12 month mot and tax till jan 2009

Reg not included

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.