The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got an interview tomorrow

Smellywelshman

didn't get it, pi$$ed off as I think it's because we've got a newish team and they don't want to lose my experience:(

Interview went really well and the director wanted me on his team but felt the other candidate was a better choice (i.e. they could afford to move them), most people expected me to get it....

I'm not bitter though:taped:

No...not at all! lol...

Seriously though, unlucky mate...

didn't get it, pi$$ed off as I think it's because we've got a newish team and they don't want to lose my experience:(

Interview went really well and the director wanted me on his team but felt the other candidate was a better choice (i.e. they could afford to move them), most people expected me to get it....

I'm not bitter though:taped:

Ah sheet, thats pants mate! So it was another job in the same place you're at now then? Doubly bumming as you'll have to see and talk to the bloke who got it instead of you as well.

Rubbish!!

Remember, I am Welsh. We have twice as many things as you Eeeengleesh, and most of them are a lot bigger too!!

correct , on the first part its

1) sheep

2) leeks

3) daffodils

4) male voice choirs

5) villages and towns with names that defy prenounciation

6) tom jones fans

7) coppers with bad attitudes

8) love spoons

9) ferries to southern ireland

10) chavs

11) welsh speakers

and the second has to be

1) pancakes (mmmm, pancake runs)

2) mouths :p:p:p:p:p

Well, as promised, they phoned today.........

Apparantly the Site Director hasn't been on site all week and hasn't 'signed the decisions off'! Don't really know whether its good or bad. But I won't find out now until next week!! Doh!!!

I'm hoping that if I hadn't got it then they either would have just told me there and then, or not bothered phoning at all!

Going to have to get awful drunk AAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL weekend so that I don't fret too much!! Good an excuse as any eh!!!!:D

• 2 weeks later...
Fingers crossed for you.

What does it mean that it's decommissioned? Does that mean that it's not actually working? If so, what do people actually do there?

From defuelling (taking the uranium rods away) to handing the site back to the badger huggers its a good hundred years mate.

In the first 30yrs there are very large (and irradiated) structures to either remove, or reduce in size. The money being spent there is amazing! Over £100m over the next 10yrs!