The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got an interview tomorrow

Smellywelshman

good luck smellywelshman!

Will it be like on The Simpsons? hehe. Feet up, doughnuts ??

Good luck then!

Homer Simpson Quote: "Me work in a nuclear power station!? KABOOOM!!! Hehehe!"

Just think in a years time you may have twice as many fingers and toesto cross for the next job lol:d:d

Good luck mate;)

Remember, I am Welsh. We have twice as many things as you Eeeengleesh, and most of them are a lot bigger too!! Haha:p

Ah Trawsfynydd.

Just don't mention the earthquake they never had. ;)

Pointing out the cracks and seeping green stuff wont be a good idea either then?:search::innocent:

Cheers peeps, its appreciated!

Pointing out the cracks and seeping green stuff wont be a good idea either then?:search::innocent:

No they aren't that keen on that. Nor asking abut the 3-eyed fish in the lake. ;)

It's probably your back yard (it's only mine 1 week a year), but perhaps worth saying anyway - watch for mobile speed traps along the veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long, straight, tempting road if you approach from the South. ;)

Good luck!

No they aren't that keen on that. Nor asking abut the 3-eyed fish in the lake. ;)

It's probably your back yard (it's only mine 1 week a year), but perhaps worth saying anyway - watch for mobile speed traps along the veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long, straight, tempting road if you approach from the South. ;)

Good luck!

Cheers mate, Arrive Alive and Bumstrom have totally drained this Jedi's force as far as speeding is concerned! But the times where temptation overcometh fear, the sound barrier is only ever broken on roads I know and that I have scouted ahead! Ahem!

Cheers for the heads up though, always good to know!!

Ta for the good lucks everybody.

It went really well yesterday (well thats how I felt anyway!:D). First interview I've ever had that I can truly say I enjoyed!

They seemed a really nice bunch of people (even though there was SIX of them on the panel!!!!! Gulp!) and really interested in who I was more than the usual standard 'set' questions bulls**t that you get everywhere else.

I wont find out until tuesday/weds next week due to their procedures and whatnot. But heres hoping eh!:)

Its really hit the fan here in the office though hahaha my boss is panicking a touch. At the very worst me going for the interview has put the willies up 'em!

nice one, mine went well, find out today, trying to catch the director but he's a bit ellusive today...damn this wait...:taped:

Nice one mate, you heard anything yet? Methinks I am going to have to get awful drunky this weekend or the suspense of not knowing whether I've got mine or not will kill me:d

Good job, well done Razza!

What job are you going for now then??

:yeahthat:

didn't get it, pi$$ed off as I think it's because we've got a newish team and they don't want to lose my experience:(

Interview went really well and the director wanted me on his team but felt the other candidate was a better choice (i.e. they could afford to move them), most people expected me to get it....

I'm not bitter though:taped: