The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Donations - In Memory of Lewis Mileham

Charlotte

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest magenta70

Hi my name is Laura i am lewis's big sis.

Just to let you all know and please can you forward this info to everyone concerned, his funeral is on Thursday at 2pn at Durham Crem, there will be a do after at the function room of the red lion chester-le-street (now called the barracuda bar). The cars will leave the red lion at 1.30pm and i have been reading your posts (havent managed to get through to page 25 yet) and noticed there was talk of a convoy, so if you want you are welcome to follow the funeral cars. lewis was all about a laugh and a joke so we are welcoming anybody who wants to come an dyou can wear what you want. Also his girlfriend asked that donations go to leukemia research but i think it would be nice if they could be passed to my parents first so we can let everyone know how much was raised in his honnor.

i dont know what elso to say but thank you for all your support, lewis was a great brother, he always made me laugh and would do anything for me, i just can believe he wont be at my wedding, he wont ever get married and my children will never hear his laugh or hear his funny stories. Ill miss you little bro you were one of a kind but like me in so many ways and a part of me has gone with you xx