Tinted Windows,

Sony MD player

Stainless Exhaust System

Stainless Decat Pipe

Apexi Filter

Bailey Dump valve

Lowered 40mm front (not shown)

52mm Defi Style Gauges (volt and boost) - awaiting fitment

Very clean interior, mechanically sound, drives beautifully.

£2995 will consider a px for a supra that isnt overpriced, cash either way

pm me for further info

if OOOOONLY it was a manual... id have considered a swap with the supra.... :(

Whats the milage for any prospective buyers?

Re read first post. ;)

love the look of these, i had a manual black s14a myself after i sold the supra! i had it 2 weeks then i was WELL bored of it

I am the opposite, I sold my Uk TT for an S14a claimed 302bhp and I am loving it, although after reading the SXOC with my mods there is no way it is running that power.

However I must admit I still want back behind the wheel of a supra for some reason.

Re read first post. ;)

FFFFFFFFFFFF****** :rolleyes:

I read that twice trying to find that... long day. 80ks not bad, just the gear stick has no sideways movement :D

Their are some wildly over enthusiastic power quotes for SX mods... that they seldom get, my last one should have been 270 but was about 230 tops lol.

Good honest sideways fun though!

However I must admit I still want back behind the wheel of a supra for some reason.

i got my boggo standerd, then added full exhaust,decat front mount, fcd, bleed valve plugs, fuel pump, uprated clutch,coilovers and i hated it!!! start to finish i had it 2 weeks, just didnt have the power delivery or the build quailty of a toyota!

but thay look the TITS and every time i see my old car i just smile

i got my boggo standerd, then added full exhaust,decat front mount, fcd, bleed valve plugs, fuel pump, uprated clutch,coilovers and i hated it!!! start to finish i had it 2 weeks, just didnt have the power delivery or the build quailty of a toyota!

but thay look the TITS and every time i see my old car i just smile

Did you not upgrade the ECU by chipping it to stage 1? As that woudl have been where the true gain would have been. As mine has an HD Stage 1 chip and it goes like the clappers (not as quick as a TT but not far off)

lol, "am i a trader?"

not sure on that. i buy a lot of things on forums too but no one questions that.

i have a full time job and a company car..... so i personally would say no. michael would disagree though as he likes nothiing better than s*** stirring but then some people are born to wind people up arent they mike ;)

hey dint you try and cut me a deal on piston heads for my car.....:);)

yeah possibly :D

price drop to £2250 due to their being a few minor issues which i would of got sorted if i got the full price such as air con re-gas, paintwork - some bubbling on two arches etc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.