The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Husaberg FE 550

JamieP

Jamie, have a google for Zappcats (not sure if that's the correct spelling, but that's how it's pronounced!). They're a bit mental and might not keep you entertained for days and days and days, but given how long you keep toys for, that may not be an issue. They're cheap and easy to transport but won't get you and loads of mates to the IoW ;)

Nah, i want something me and a few mates can go play in, have a boozy lunch on the isle of white and generally mess around in etc:)

I must've missed that post!

yea im not interested in one of them, whatever i get i wont be towing it about, ill leave it in Southampton, in one of them racks that you just call them up and they drop it in the water for you.

Dry stacks - my mate kept his rib at this one until this summer. Friendly guys down there. You just planning on having it to muck around in, or are you looking to get into something like wakeboarding?

Yea thats the place, £2400 per year or £240 per month and they put it in and out as many times as you like, id just leave it there in the summer months.

Just a bit of fun for me and the lads, odd night away etc.

Yea me and my business partner and going to get one together, going to see a scarab and a couple of fletcher bravo's the weekend.

Go for the Fletcher Bravo as they have a great hull shape that will allow you to get the maximum straight-line speed from your outboard. Also, make sure (essential) that you get an electronic trim system to the boat/outboard and not a manual version;) If any of the boats have manual trim then leave them alone Jamie mate.

Go for the Fletcher Bravo as they have a great hull shape that will allow you to get the maximum straight-line speed from your outboard. Also, make sure (essential) that you get an electronic trim system to the boat/outboard and not a manual version;) If any of the boats have manual trim then leave them alone Jamie mate.

Thanks for that.

Bike just left:( some guy from Slovakia come over and brought mine along with a few others for his trail riding company.

70 MPH+ on water seats 3 massive air jumps on waves 175 BHP best buzz you can have can't get that on boat + nice & easy to transport + store right down your street ;)

Everything listed above = JamieP

Buy boat your have it back up for sale within couple of months :p

Still not as much fun as jet bike ;) had 2 speed boats before buying jet bike & just no comparison between the two jet bike all the way

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.