The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Husaberg FE 550

JamieP

Only allowed one toy at a time:(

I test drove a gallardo last week (loved it) and i was all set to get it but Leigh hit the roof, apparently now we have a nipper on the way i need to grow up:rolleyes: (like thats ever gonna happen:D) but the trade off was if i sell the bike i can have a boat:cool:

Only allowed one toy at a time:(

I test drove a gallardo last week (loved it) and i was all set to get it but Leigh hit the roof, apparently now we have a nipper on the way i need to grow up:rolleyes: (like thats ever gonna happen:D) but the trade off was if i sell the bike i can have a boat:cool:

i thought you were tall, how tall is the mrs:d

Time for a change, thinking about getting a boat,

Jamie, I wouldn't bother mate as if it took a few weeks to get bored of the Monaro then it will take you all of 10 minutes with a boat - regardless of power.

I went throught the powerboat phase a few years back and it was just bloody hassle i.e. always requiring at least two guys to launch/recover it; tidal current restrictions, cleaning the engine in freshwater drums, maintenace, storage, buying & selling at the right time of year to avoid loosing money etc etc - the list goes on:rolleyes:

I promise you mucker, once you've used the full power of the boat for a few hours then you'll soon be bored and then you'll want to move on to the next toy. Also, you will soon get used to the power of your boats engine (In or outboard) and then you'll want more umph. The cheapest way to do this is to buy an entire new rig (Boat, engine and trailer) as its cheaper buying the whole thing than an engine on its own!!

Sounds like you know what your talking about and you know what im like, all taken on board;)

Good luck Jamie mate. At the end of the day, you work your tits off for your money so you certainly deserve the toys. I would avoid a boat though.:cool:

Good luck with the sale mate, if your after a boat my mate has a fletcher bravo with a 225hp engine think its an evenrude? think hes after 3-3.5k its a beast not much down this way that touched it.

That sounds alright, any pics and how long? i could come down the weekend to see it if thats ok?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.