The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra n/a

banni_supra

For sale is my beloved toyota supra, as recently bought a house and got a move in date for the 1st august looking to sell the supra and buy something more economical.

Spec is....

1993 L reg toyota supra

n/a

130,000 km

lots of history

5 months tax

11 months mot

recently had two rear bridgestone tyres

Full re-spray

regularly serviced

lowered

3 piece split alloys

carbon fibre dash (only the stick on, but looks effective)

My supra had a full re-spray about 3 months ago as i was unhappy with the colour starting to fade in certain areas, such as (bonnet, door handles roof stone chips front bumper) so took it in and had a full respray and it looks awesome now.

me and my mate regularly service our supras with fresh oil, new air filters, oil filters, spark plugs and fluid top ups.

car was already lowered when i bought so not sure what its dropped on.

BAD POINT

the only bad point i am aware of is currently, the matrix hose is blocked and will need replacing as we have currently blocked it off and bypassed it so it does not cause any problems, but it does need doing, had a few quotes on having it done and the cheapest ive had is £550 so i have took this into account with the price. feel free to ring any garage and ask them for a price on a matrix hose replacement you may find it cheaper than me.

pics will be added on wednesday as its my day off and ill take some fresh pics and upload them.

you can contact me on 07846412967 if you have any questions or query's or an pm on here.

Looking for around £3250 but open to sensible offers and may be willing to go for a swap on certain more economical cars no harm in asking.

Cheers

Banni

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.