The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Very bad news about a member of this forum... Dunno how to go about this...

Guest bubbles

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoke to Lew loads, his Dad is the manager of Barracuda's (old Red Lion) in Chester le Street, I'll pop down and see them tomorrow.

I'll pass your regards to them.

Tom

:(

nice one tom

thoughts are with his family and friends

jamie

Been at work all day and only just seen this thread. Never met the lad or even spoke to him but am heartbroke that another member has lost his life so young.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family at this extremely sad time.

RIP Lewis, you will be greatly missed.

Nice to see some pics of the lad, would be nice if the club could arrange flowers or something to send to the family.

Also, i think it would be nice if anyone visiting the family point them in the direction of this thread. Some very nice sentiments to a very nice guy.

RIP Lew

Guest itsmeeee

R.I.P

im sorry, im in tears here and dont know what to say except that he seemed a top guy who lost his life and at a so young age

you will be missed by all who knew you and loved you

Also, i think it would be nice if anyone visiting the family point them in the direction of this thread. Some very nice sentiments to a very nice guy.

Nice idea but my post (#193 and this one now) should be first ammended as the relatives certainly don't want to read about the alleged horrid facts of the accident:Pling:

I'll change it in the morning to ensure they don't read it.