The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Very bad news about a member of this forum... Dunno how to go about this...

Guest bubbles

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant believe it another local guy...RIP lewis...

this bloke i have never met but he pm loads to help out at my place on saturdays and after the darren situation i kind of took it easy on sat...

this was his last pm so keen to come and help:(

always seems the nice guys..

so sorry never met you lew but glad we talked on here.

That brings a tear to my eye reading that, what an incredible lad full of enthuiasm for life and his passion, cars.

This forum will never be the same without lew and i genuinly mean that he always had something to say that would put a smile on peoples faces

i over heard somebody talking about this at around 4ish at the japshow. the bastard who was talking about poor lewis didnt sympathise a bit, i heard him say 'ow well thats what you deserve if you drive quick'. if i see him again ill give him a piece of my mind, prick had a shitty looking rx7 i think.

anyways found out from one my friends over the phone because i was curious and he tld me that Lewis had died in a car accident.

honestly makes you think, one wrong move and it could be over, i have learned a big lesson and i think others should to.

Lewis, R.I.P. pal ill be praying for you and your family. Very very sad to hear the news.

I don’t think I've met anybody more passionate than Lewis. Every time we spoke it was Supra, Supra, Supra. He always spoke of his plans and ambitions not only for his car but for life. 21 is to young. This is a massive shock and a huge loss to all who knew him.

R.I.P. my friend.

I don’t think I've met anybody more passionate than Lewis. Every time we spoke it was Supra, Supra, Supra. He always spoke of his plans and ambitions not only for his car but for life. 21 is to young. This is a massive shock and a huge loss to all who knew him.

R.I.P. my friend.

sounds just like my mate dazz (loved supras and all he talked about)

This is truely shocking news for my wife and I after just reading this thread for the first time a moment ago.

My wife and I visited a garden centre this afternoon which is only a stones throw from the location of the accident site. The garden centre guy who we dealt with (who was clearly in a deep state of shock) said that he had been first on the scene of a serious accident this morning(just up the road from the garden center and at the same time of Lewis' accident) where a young fellow had died in his arms.

The chap said that the police and ambulance response teams which arrived on the scene believed that the vehicle was traveling way in excess of the speed limit when the driver had lost control resulting in the car rolling several times. The driver was found by the garden-fellow in an upside position and partially hanging out of the drivers-side window with the seatbelt restraining him. The guy attempted to administer first aid but was not successful.

The garden centre chap (bloody nice bloke) went home after police questioning at the scene was completed but couldn’t stand being on his own (his words) so he returned to work a few hours later – we must have just bumped in to him on his return to work.

I thought it was sad at the time of him mentioning his personal events but I am wholly gutted by the fact that it’s Lewis – absolutely gutted. RIP mucker

RIP, thoughts are with everyone that knew him, sounded like a top lad, shame his life was cut short as it sounded like he had a lot to still live for..

this just shows you how short life can be and how quick it can be snapped away, always love the one's around you, as you never know when they will be gone...

RIP Lew

a couple of days ago we were talking as im 21 as well and he was saying that its time for us new young lads to show the older lot just how to deal with a supra. had a right laugh with him. i made quick freindship with him as us being the same age had all the same problems, money insurance etc. I really cant believe he's gone.

does anybody know how it happened???

Guest DrifterWanaB

OMG thats tottaly shocking news!

He only posted a funny comment on one of my posts about 1:30 this morning, possibly his last post on here.

god i feel sick