The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Very bad news about a member of this forum... Dunno how to go about this...

Guest bubbles

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry to read about this. I'm just visiting the forum today in memory of my husband Rik Gardiner who you'll remember was killed in his Supra almost exactly a year ago (5th July).

This is all a bit too deja vu for me, and I can't bring myself to read all of the thread, but I'd just like to send my heartfelt condolences to all his family. Have strength. It doesn't get better but it gets easier.

I'd also like to say that I hope they gain as much comfort and support from all your messages as my family and I did this time last year. You guys really did help.

Vicki, Brett and Luca Gardiner

I'm so sorry to read about this. I'm just visiting the forum today in memory of my husband Rik Gardiner who you'll remember was killed in his Supra almost exactly a year ago (5th July).

This is all a bit too deja vu for me, and I can't bring myself to read all of the thread, but I'd just like to send my heartfelt condolences to all his family. Have strength. It doesn't get better but it gets easier.

I'd also like to say that I hope they gain as much comfort and support from all your messages as my family and I did this time last year. You guys really did help.

We still think about you all, hope you are doing ok :(

Vicki, our thoughts are with you and your family. Rik is much missed. I hope you are doing well and if you need anything then please do get in touch. :)

They're the best pics I could find folks. I hope it all works. :(

It's a great vid Andy. My wife couldn't believe it when I showed her it as there's a photo of my daughter and I taken at Disney last year on her 8th birthday about 20 secs in. The vid captures this place. It's not just about the cars, the people in it make the club what it is.

We have just seen the video, it's very touching. I keep visiting your site, as it's a reminder of a part of my sons life that he loved. The fact he loved it so much, gives us some comfort. If everyone who has lost someone, feels the same way then you club members are doing a brilliant job. I cant thank you enough.

Keep supporting each other.

Thank you all

Richard,Janet & Reay (Darren's parents)

Andy the video is awesome,

I visit Darren's memorial page frequently to read the comments, everytime I see that page I relaise how stunning his Supra was,

I hope we can get something setup for Lewis.

??? What kind of a plumb div 'ead am I? I didn't think of Jurgen page for pics. :(:(:(:( I'll re-edit that asap. I couldn't find pics of Lew either. :(

Found Lewis on Facebook and Darren on Jurgens memorial. They're included now. Hope I didn't cause any distress to the families.

Andy

??? What kind of a plumb div 'ead am I? I didn't think of Jurgen page for pics. :(:(:(:( I'll re-edit that asap. I couldn't find pics of Lew either. :(

Found Lewis on Facebook and Darren on Jurgens memorial. They're included now. Hope I didn't cause any distress to the families.

Andy

Hi Andy, there's some pics of Lewis Here, and some of his car in Here if you haven't found any yet.