The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Very bad news about a member of this forum... Dunno how to go about this...

Guest bubbles

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest magenta70

Hi as i said before the funeral cars are leaving the redlion chester-le-st at 1.30, the police are closing the small road that runs past the back of the pub for the funeral cars and they have given us permision to dive up front street, all cars who wish to follow, must follow with diped head lights and may begiven a special ticket by the co-op to identify the funeral cars.

thanks again for all your support.

Laura Mileham x

Guest bubbles
Hi as i said before the funeral cars are leaving the redlion chester-le-st at 1.30, the police are closing the small road that runs past the back of the pub for the funeral cars and they have given us permision to dive up front street, all cars who wish to follow, must follow with diped head lights and may begiven a special ticket by the co-op to identify the funeral cars.

thanks again for all your support.

Laura Mileham x

Thanks Laura for all the details and help.

Michael.

My apologies here.

This link is only directing me t my browser email. I don't know if this will ensure a donation. Would a mod please let me know if it does/doesn't. If it doesn't please let me know if I can do it through mkiv's paypal account and just head it as "Lewis donation".

Many thanks people.

AndyT

My apologies here.

This link is only directing me t my browser email. I don't know if this will ensure a donation. Would a mod please let me know if it does/doesn't. If it doesn't please let me know if I can do it through mkiv's paypal account and just head it as "Lewis donation".

Many thanks people.

AndyT

Try this :)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=154670

There is a thread for donations buddy. I think that link was meant to be to it but there must be a mistake in it.

The donations are going to the forums paypal account, just make sure you put a note saying its in memory of Lewis.

My apologies here.

Many thanks people.

AndyT

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=154670

Guest bubbles
I'm wanting to print off this thread and one any ideas on the easy way. Like to leave it at the crem?

Tom

Good idea Tom - I was going to do it, but I had no idea how to do it either.

If anyone knows, that would be great.