The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Very bad news about a member of this forum... Dunno how to go about this...

Guest bubbles

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A MESSAGE FROM DARREN REAYS FAMILY

When we heard about this tragic accident. It brought back so many awful memories. It's just over 6 months since we lost our son in similar circumstances.

I'm sure if the Supra Club, support Lewis's family and friends the way they supported us, it would be appreciated by everyone.

Our hearts go out to the family

Darren Reay's parents

I didn't know this fella but, as several others have said, always noticed his avatars, particularly Cat from Red Dwarf! Seemed like he was a top bloke with a lot of friends.

I'm not generally the emotional type, but can't stop thinking about this - didn't sleep very well as this was on my mind all night. Anything we can do as a community to support the family and friends would be wholeheartedly backed by me.

Lastly, while we don't know the full details of what's happened so perhaps shouldn't speculate/insinuate, PLEASE all treat your cars with the respect they demand...especially if the weather is poor.

No more threads like this would be pretty bl**dy fine by me...

Guest dangerousandy

OMG, very very sorry to have read this and both Jodie and I send our condolences to his family and friends. A very sad day for us all :(