The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Very bad news about a member of this forum... Dunno how to go about this...

Guest bubbles

Guest Angry Koala

Also someone who has only just seen this and who didn't know Lewis as I'm still a newbie. My thoughts and prayers go to his family.

Please take care all!

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest col d

just registered for this, i'm from his work. everyone's really upset, he was a great lad. he was pretty quiet but popular and really liked. loved his video gaming, played with him on xbox live a few times. kept himself to himself but was the soundest lad you could meet. we're devastated, just much too young for this.

Horrific and truly heartbreaking news. I never met him but his posts and keeness for all things supra were great. So painful that someone so young with his life ahead of him could be gone in a matter of moments.

My prayers are with him and his family, RIP Lewis honey

xxxx

Just heard from a friend it happened, he was on his way to Pity Me in Durham - if anyone knows the area... A167...

I don’t think I've met anybody more passionate than Lewis. Every time we spoke it was Supra, Supra, Supra. He always spoke of his plans and ambitions not only for his car but for life. 21 is to young. This is a massive shock and a huge loss to all who knew him.

R.I.P. my friend.

Thanks for letting me know this morning mate.

I honestly can't believe this, its like history re-writing itself, the similarities between Lew and Darren :cry:

Lew was a great lad, we spoke all the time by phone/text/facebook etc and he used to come over to my house to pick bits up.

As others have said, you couldn't have met a more enthusiastic person about the Supra, he really loved that car.

RIP buddy, I will sorely miss our chats :(

If anyone knows the funeral arrangements please let me know.

Best Regards,

Gaz.

It seems he bought a few parts.

Just a suggestion maybe it is a bit early but if someone that would be in contact with the family (maybe Tom S) and ask if parts he bought are lying about and get them up for sale on here for money to go to the family?

Would be a good gesture and one less thing for them to deal with and to get as much money as possible for them.

It seems he bought a few parts.

Just a suggestion maybe it is a bit early but if someone that would be in contact with the family (maybe Tom S) and ask if parts he bought are lying about and get them up for sale on here for money to go to the family?

Would be a good gesture and one less thing for them to deal with and to get as much money as possible for them.

TBH i think that would be the last thing on there mind.

Guest bubbles

I agree - too soon to be thinking about things like that. Yeah it's a nice thought, but not possible for the next few weeks or so.

This is why I said maybe a bit too soon. I suggested it as I work in the Probate field and you will be amazed how many people are able to cope and welcome these sort of gestures.

Although everyone is different and until asked you never know how they will take it.

I agree - too soon to be thinking about things like that. Yeah it's a nice thought, but not possible for the next few weeks or so.

Agreed, would be nice if it could be done. :)