The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking UK TT

The Restorer

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there I have bought a UK diff oil cooler but I don't have nessecary pipes and bracket to connect it to my UK diff that I'm hoping to install soon. Would you sell me the pipes and connecters and bracket to mount the diff oil cooler on.

I live in Northern Ireland so there's no need to bring the parts over to England in a suitcase. Whereabouts in Ireland are you? I'm in Co.Armagh.

Should be cheaper to post the parts or if you're not too far down South I could come and collect.

Let me know if you still have the pipes/etc and what works best as per delivery or collection

thanks

Darren Liggett

PS Sorry to hear about your car. Are you a SupraIreland member?

Hi there I have bought a UK diff oil cooler but I don't have nessecary pipes and bracket to connect it to my UK diff that I'm hoping to install soon. Would you sell me the pipes and connecters and bracket to mount the diff oil cooler on.

I live in Northern Ireland so there's no need to bring the parts over to England in a suitcase. Whereabouts in Ireland are you? I'm in Co.Armagh.

Should be cheaper to post the parts or if you're not too far down South I could come and collect.

Let me know if you still have the pipes/etc and what works best as per delivery or collection

thanks

Darren Liggett

PS Sorry to hear about your car. Are you a SupraIreland member?

I remember looking at this cooler 3 years back and the only thing holding it onto the car were the pipes and the plastic cover holding it in. The pipes are probably not in good nick too as they do tend to corrode with age.

I'll ask my dad to have a look at it if he gets a chance but can't promise anything.

Hey dude,

What's with the entries not updated yet?

Not got around to them yet or not available?

Cheers,

Paul.

Not got round to them yet mostly. Did you look at the pics and see if the bit you wanted survived the crash? That side did take quite a knock like. If you can see it in one of the pics just highlight it for me and I'll have my dad remove it for you.

Hi mate, did Jake take the bonnet scoop? If he doesn't want it then let me know (not trying to muscle in :D )

I'll PM him and ask him if he wants. It was such a pain to take it off I ended up damaging it quite a bit in the process. So not sure if you'll still want it.

Not got round to them yet mostly. Did you look at the pics and see if the bit you wanted survived the crash? That side did take quite a knock like. If you can see it in one of the pics just highlight it for me and I'll have my dad remove it for you.

I see from the picture (Engine2) that it's a bit of a mess in that area.All I would need are the seals between the pipe coming from the air filter and the MAF (which you can just see popping up).

Unless it's easy to remove that mess, it looks like they are also gone.. What's it with the offside front being hit with UK cars :(

If you can get them it'll be good, otherwise many thanks for the offer.

Cheers,

Paul.

thanks for the reply about the oil cooler pipes.

If it's ok I'd take what you can give me.

Plastic cover and whatever pipes you can salvage.

Even if pipes are corroded as I'm sure I could salvage and replace if needed.

It would be a start I the right direction as I only have a diagram to go by at the minute as how to connect the diff cooler up.

thanks

Darren Liggett

original quote:

"I remember looking at this cooler 3 years back and the only thing holding it onto the car were the pipes and the plastic cover holding it in. The pipes are probably not in good nick too as they do tend to corrode with age.

I'll ask my dad to have a look at it if he gets a chance but can't promise anything."

I'll PM him and ask him if he wants. It was such a pain to take it off I ended up damaging it quite a bit in the process. So not sure if you'll still want it.

If it's just scraped etc then its fine, it'll need spraying anyway :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.