The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking UK TT

The Restorer

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest update...

Spent three hours yesterday with a wind up lantern and a bike light and managed to remove the following...

Facelift lights with foglight mod

Drivers window seal

Rear bumper

Drivers door card

Aerial motor - Available

The rear tailgate - Available (includes window)

The passenger door is totally screwed. I cannot get the window seal or doorcard for this as they are both damaged. mr_keef, I have had a couple of people interested in the engine so I'll let them look at it first.

There's not much light in the workshop so I'll try and get the bits home tonight and get some pictures up for those interested in the parts.

Guest CoolsBlue

I want that air bag lid, thats poped up, if it hasnt been damaged how much to you want for it? you can cut the bag away from the unit and remove the whole thing, £5? as i just need the lid.

Kev

Updated first post with the latest status. I went home to strip what I could this weekend and suprisingly managed to do quite a bit with the help of family.

Now I have taken quite a few pics, which I'm going to hopefully upload tomorrow and have also PM'd a few folks on their stuff. I'll start getting back to everyone tomorrow evening.

With regards to postage, my father will be posting the stuff out and I have ordered a load of bubble wrap too, but guys may need to be patient (days not weeks). If anyone needs anything urgently please do let me know.

Calipers,Discs,Pads Shimms, Brake lines--are these gon yet mate?

If not, how much are U lookin' for them?Pm please.Also about exhaust and dump valve if they are available(and aftermarket:))

Thanks

Is the top part of the engine rad cowl still in one piece?

There's some engine pics in the photobucket link.

I need to sell whats remaining of the car. That includes the engine, diff, stock exhaust etc. I'd prefer to sell that as one whole piece so if anyone ants please let me know.

Moaeed

Don't forget my screws and stuff :)

I won't, I promise. I took the ashtray out at the time of the crash and found it on the weekend and put it to one side just for you.

With some of the smaller parts, heater vents, heated seat switches etc... I will offer them first to the people buying the dash panels, seats first, just in case they need them to complete that set. In your case, no-one wants the stereo but someone did ask for the door card. Once I have confirmed if they need the screws for that I'll get back to you.

I need to sell whats remaining of the car. That includes the engine, diff, stock exhaust etc. I'd prefer to sell that as one whole piece so if anyone ants please let me know.

Okay, let me know a price for the whole rad cowl and lets see if we can do a deal.

I edited and added the fual hanger donut ring, is that still available?

I won't, I promise. I took the ashtray out at the time of the crash and found it on the weekend and put it to one side just for you.

With some of the smaller parts, heater vents, heated seat switches etc... I will offer them first to the people buying the dash panels, seats first, just in case they need them to complete that set. In your case, no-one wants the stereo but someone did ask for the door card. Once I have confirmed if they need the screws for that I'll get back to you.

No worries mate, even if you have the screws off the botched doorcard that would be better than nothing :)

Okay, let me know a price for the whole rad cowl and lets see if we can do a deal.

I edited and added the fual hanger donut ring, is that still available?

Not sure what you mean by rad cowl. I was hoping it was a typo first time round. This time I'm not so sure. The fuel hanger donut ring is the screwy in thing. Mike's asked for the hanger so if he doesn't need the ring you can have it.

Not sure what you mean by rad cowl. I was hoping it was a typo first time round. This time I'm not so sure. The fuel hanger donut ring is the screwy in thing. Mike's asked for the hanger so if he doesn't need the ring you can have it.

It's the larger plastic hanger that fits on the back of the radiator. It's in two bits, a larger lower part and a smaller upper part. The lower part will have a couple of small fans attached to the passenger side of it.

The donut is as you describe :D It shouldn't be needed by anyone swapping a hanger, so hopefully it's still available

Thanks and let me know if you can supply any of it.

Updated list with the latest today. Managing this takes a lot longer than I thought, so apologies if I'm slow in getting back to you.

Hope to post today...

Bonnet Seal/Boot Struts

Bonnet catch

The payment for the boot seal is unconfirmed at the moment.

I will be on-line again in the evening and will hopefully provide some more updates.

Regards

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.