The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking UK TT

The Restorer

Hi,

Now that the claim has been settled with the insurance company I'm looking to recover some of my 4000 euro excess back so will be selling off parts from my Storm Blue UK Supra.

Now, I work in Ireland and am going back to the UK in the next couple of weeks to take off as much as I can. I don't have the skills, tools, workspace or lights to do things like diffs or engines, but dash seats etc shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Take a look at the pics here and if you think there is something that maybe left and you could use then please let me know. I'll start to make a list of what people have requested and can then look to work out prices etc. If anyone needs the engine, diff etc then they will have to arrange for it to be removed themselves.

The rear tailgate, glass were fine and it has standard UK stereo/CD changer.

Cream leather seats

I also have one brand new aerial which cost me £35 from Toyota. This is just the antenna that comes out.

Rear UK lights

Facelift rear lights with a proper foglight mod

About 8 litres of Silkolene Pro 10w\50

Mag PowerII Oil Filter (the ones sold by Envy)

As I'll be coming back to Ireland, if it can fit in a suitcase I can bring some parts back here, which should save some Irish folks on international postage costs.

I think thats everything. Will be putting this up elsewhere too, but will follow a first-come first-served policy.

Mo - Pics can be found here

Part Dibbs Status Comments

Front Brakes SunnyG83 (01:00-N),Kint (01:23-N),jay200bhp (06:27-M) Provsionally Sold to Sunny Front Right Disc Broken - Discs pickup only

Rear Brakes SunnyG83 (01:00-N),Kint (01:23-N),Ian_ian (11:08-N) Provisionally Soldto Sunny Right Disc possibly warped - Discs pickup only

Dash Panels Marty (01:05-N),Angry_Koala (02:33-M) PM'd

Oil Robert (00:55-N),Marty (01:05-N) Not Available Yet Only 5l available at the moment

Bonnet Scoop + Bits Jake (01:10-N),Kopite (03:02-N) Uploaded Pics Bitch to get off - In pieces

Front Window Seals SupraDoopa (01:11-N),trdsupra (10:09-N) Driver Side Only

Rear Window seals SupraDoopa (01:11-N),trdsupra (10:09-N) Not Available Couldn't get these off

Front Seats Kint (01:23-N),robin (01:24-N),jay200bhp (06:27-M),stephenwap(10:41-n),navtrd(10:49-N),supranature (14:02-N),Rajinder (18:21-M) PM'd

Rear Seats Kint (01:23-N),robin (01:24-N),jay200bhp (06:27-M),stephenwap(10:41-n),navtrd(10:49-N),supranature (14:02-N),Rajinder (18:21-M),Marty (23:30-N) PM'd

MAF/Air Filter Seals MrRalphMan (00:59-N)

Rear Bumper Harley-JM (09:52-N) PM'd

Facelift rears with foglight Mod Harley-JM (09:52-N),Rob-Wild (10:09-N),R_Black (11:34-N),tony&trace (14:17+2 - N) To Post

Clock ufop (14:07-N) Uploaded Pics

Heated Seats switch ufop (14:07-N) Uploaded Pics

Doorcard Screws Scotser (00:54-N)

Stereo Cage screws Scotser (00:54-N)

Gearstick Ashtray Scotser (00:54-N)

Wheels Robert (00:55-N),suprarob (11:44-M)steve_spedd (14:23-N) Front driver broken. Rear Driver tyre punctured. Cannot guarantee status on the others

bonnet rubber strip trdsupra (10:09-N) Posted

rear boot struts trdsupra (10:09-N) Posted

Engine m_life (15:15-N),Supra Noodle (21:50-N) PM'd

odometer Glenn (05:09-N) To Post

Boot Blind arvind8811 (Last Week -N) PM'd

Fuel Pump Hanger mikeyb10supra (08:13+1 -N) PM'd

Rear Speakers gregd125 (19:50+2 - N) PM'd

Engine mount gregd125 (19:50+2 - N) Not Available

Speedo Cluster Mike_Mac (M) PM'd

Boot Seal Deano_H (N) Awaiting Payment

Heater Controls + Dials Luka-P (N) PM'd

Bonnet Catch madmike (N) Posted

UK Stereo and CD Changer

Drivers Door

Fuel Pump Screw Homer Confirm not needed by mikeyb10supra

UK Rear lights

Tailgate

Centre glove box Console

Drivers Side door card and grab handle

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sunnyG83

Hi can i have the front and rear uk brake set-up thanks. Calipers,Disc's, Pads Shimms, Brake lines thanks for the front and rear. Subject to price :)

Hi Mate,

Sorry to hear of your loss :(

Have you any pictures of the seals round the window's and the back window's plus seals both driver's and passenger's (I've circled your photo) If they are in good nick can I have first dibbs on those mate :)

Cheers

Pete

Although I did PM you, thought I'd better put it on here...

I think you could become very popular very quickly..

Sorry to hear about your car, but I'm after the seals that sit between the MAF and the air filter pipe.

I'm looking at putting the original air filter back in, but I have been told that these seals are missing.

Cheers buddy.

Don't think it's too complicated, just a few bolts to undo.

Hi,

As I'll be coming back to Ireland, if it can fit in a suitcase I can bring some parts back here, which should save some Irish folks on international postage costs.

I think thats everything. Will be putting this up elsewhere too, but will follow a first-come first-served policy.

Mo

Are U still selling these mate:p

Updated first post with current parts requested and by whom. As these start to become available I'll begin to get in touch with folks.

kint, you in Ireland, 'cos I can't really bring the seats back with me so unless you know a good postage company...

Updated first post with current parts requested and by whom. As these start to become available I'll begin to get in touch with folks.

kint, you in Ireland, 'cos I can't really bring the seats back with me so unless you know a good postage company...

thanks for the update, mate....in the proces of finding one..a good one.:)hopefully..we'll keep in touch:cool:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.