The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The official Series 11 Top Gear thread.

jamesmark

Judging by the look on the face of the girl behind JC, I reckon it's a bit of softcore pr0n.

With regards to the "Look what I found on the internet"

In this weeks show if you look at the very pretty lady with the dark hair behind JC, I think her facial expressions gives it away that it is something a bit naughty.

Yep

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

todays episode was jokes!!! what i dont undrstand is though why did jeremy not use the £600 change he had to get work done to the car. he did such a brilliant job with the alfa LOL.

soon there is going to be an episode i think of the classic 'car vs public transport' race. this time the skyline R35 vs the tokyo bullet trains. cant wait for this one, its going to be interesting.

[GRIN][/GRIN]Jeremy Clarkson attempts to drive the new Nissan GT-R across Japan faster than Richard Hammond and James May, who make the same journey on the legendary Bullet Train. Plus, Richard tries Toyota's idea of personal transport for the future, the sensational Alfa Romeo 8C brings glamour to the Top Gear track, and newsreaders Fiona Bruce and Kate Silverton are the Stars in the Reasonably Priced Car.

Subtitles Stereo Widescreen