The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The official Series 11 Top Gear thread.

jamesmark

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed it watching the footy. Was it any good? Worth catching the repeat?

Better than the last two series or is it still padded out with boring car vs ferry/plane/train/bicycle/hot air balloon/glacier "races"?

Still full of staged 'entertainment' BS like the carwash/caravan fires and the american gas station 'close escape'? :rolleyes:

Missed it watching the footy. Was it any good? Worth catching the repeat?

Better than the last two series or is it still padded out with boring car vs ferry/plane/train/bicycle/hot air balloon/glacier "races"?

Still full of staged 'entertainment' BS like the carwash/caravan fires and the american gas station 'close escape'? :rolleyes:

(Ahem) Was the footy any good? :D

It was a bit like that, I'm afraid, but its still amusing IMO. The police car feature used most of the episode, but the supercars on a gallon of petrol was reasonably interesting. Oh and celebrities in the cheap car were on again. :rolleyes:

Watch the repeat and judge for yourself... :)

(Ahem) Was the footy any good? :D

It was a bit like that, I'm afraid, but its still amusing IMO. The police car feature used most of the episode, but the supercars on a gallon of petrol was reasonably interesting.

Watch the repeat and judge for yourself... :)

I thought it was better than the last series, still a bit padded though. They need more cars on the program IMO, there are plenty I'd like to see thrashed around that never get mentioned.

Hubby went onto the Fiat Forum after and all the Drivers there were crying that Top Gear has put down the Value of their Coupes now :devil:

Cool, going off to cash in my shrapnel I have collected in my Whiskey bottle and get a run-about, was about a tenner in there on last count. :D

Watched it tonight on sky+.... laughed quite a bit really!

One thing I did notice tho - I'm sure the seats they all sit + table made from an engine were the ones that Clarkson made from bits out of his car, and he apparently SOLD those.... he won that particular challenge... yet still has the seats??? Did I miss something here??

Also found the whole "new member" and silly reverse-jump thing a bit pointless.

Rest was great tho :) :D :)