The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do luck style rear splitter- defusser

Guest SHANE2006UK

Guest SHANE2006UK

Hi.

Man no luck on these classifieds lol!! brought tyres that are illegal on the road (track use only) and now this

Brought this new from one of the forum members, however it arrived yesterday and does not fit my S900 rear bumper, obviously designed for stock and nr stock rear bumpers.

total bummer so for sale £120 located in North Lincolnshire PM me if interested

EDIT: ..........

Guest SHANE2006UK

Wow it really is a bitchfeast in here :search: I'm not even gunna bother listing details

AND NO IT AIN'T THE THAT ONE GOD DAMMIT!!! This one had NEVER been on the road in the UK until I brought it.

I'll edit out the car sale bit to save the grief lol!!

Guest SHANE2006UK

Sorry if I sound harsh myself, bad day here, waiting for results from MRI scan possible MS and feeling like shite!! sorry guys!!

Plus we had this "is it the one" discussion a while back lol!!

I've not listed it for sale on the threads as I know there is a deep hatred for AB Flug and Veilside kitted supra's:flame:

Personally I was looking at a possible trade for a Veilside lol!, only selling mine as the non fold Veilsides are a pain when trying to get my one year old in his babyseat and he's kicking crap out the back of my sit, plus I cant afford to repair panels if the worse should happen lol!! off to Neuburgring in July and scared stiff off taking this although looking forward to see just how high the top speed is as I hit 240kph with such ease the other day (private road of course :p )

Anyway defusser anyone??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.