brand new

Front mount intercooler with pipe and clamp £200

Blizt boost controller SBC I-D £160

Air Vent bonnet £350

momo steering wheels £50

spolier carbon £120

intresting e-mail me! :p

Depends who grabs the right bit of the thong IMHO :D

Oy, I thought I was the only person selling sex in these threads?...

Still after a decent bid on my old man... Only 62 years of age, not smoked in about 20 years, 2 lady owners, plenty of meat, crash damaged, but repaired by the NHS, slight scarring... Can't run away...

Guest mattsupra
Oy, I thought I was the only person selling sex in these threads?...

Still after a decent bid on my old man... Only 62 years of age, not smoked in about 20 years, 2 lady owners, plenty of meat, crash damaged, but repaired by the NHS, slight scarring... Can't run away...

does he come with a zimmer frame too ? lmao

on a more serious note next time niz is on msn ill try and get some pics for you all off him and sort it out for ya all lol :search::tongue:

does he come with a zimmer frame too ? lmao

I'm afraid not, but he is a genuine Blue Badge Holder, so you can take him out with you, and park pretty much wherever you want, and he does fit into a Supra...

You wanted his dad in the back of your car!

Norty boy!

Aye, he started it!... Anyhow, let's not detract from the other non-genuineishmaybepossiblywhatever meaning of this thread (As I'm off to bed and can't be bothered to pimp my Dad out any more :))

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.