The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Damn Boxhill!

Supragal

Good to see so many luverly Supes, and other cars as well, am still trying to work out how a Lambourgini Countache gets into a Jap car meet lolol But Who cares :tongue: nice to see new faces as well as the usual suspects, Great to have so many in convoy to the Fairmile even if i could not control my right foot :innocent: see all you girlies next week eh??!!!!lololol

Regards,

Sheena :)

Thanks for the nice words about my cake you. lolol

Nice to see all of you that I know again, and meet some more new faces. Thanks go to Sheena for the lovely cake :)

'Twas a good meet, well attended by Supras.

I think mkivsupra.net definitely had a healthy presence this time. Shame we couldn't all park together. There were quite a few Supras in the Pub carpark down the road.

Anyway I think everyone enjoyed themselves.

A few pics Here

As usual, I'm looking forward to the next meet.

Anything happening before Japfest?

Indeedy ... I thought today was really good! Great turnout from all of the car clubs.

Good to see a few of the usual suspects again (Sheena, MrAngry, ChinaMan, TDRAPER, Cashpoint, Squirrel etc etc). And nice to meet a few new faces too (RayManUK, Rob etc). :D

Had a nice run on the way home. My Bro was behind me in his Skyline, and apparently I spat a 6 foot flame, that burned for about 5 seconds, in the face of an Integra Type R that I ripped past (apologies if that was you :looney: )

Anyhoo ... My piccys are available HERE . I have Hi-Copies of all of them, so just drop me a mail or a PM if you want me to send you one :eyebrows: .

Cheers all, J :D