The mkiv Supra Owners Club

**SLIGHTLY MODIFIED 1998 2JZ-GTE Mk2 ARISTO V300 TWIN TURBO** Great Sleeper Car!

Anees

er??? What do you mean by bouncy seats? :)

The are very comfortable and like arm chairs; I've certainly not noticed any bounciness - just supportive and supple leather ;)

I went to view a few MK1's when I sold my first supra, and the seats very very bouncy, not just te usual round bounce you get in normal cars. It was up and down like a yo yo very very off putting that the seats had so much play on them.

Jamesmark - the seats are very supportive for normal driving - just like sitting on an arm chair, but due to their design which is geared towards comfort they are not the best when cornering hard as you can slide about very slightly because of the lack of big seat bolsters.

Hope that helps :)

Jamesmark - the seats are very supportive for normal driving - just like sitting on an arm chair, but due to their design which is geared towards comfort they are not the best when cornering hard as you can slide about very slightly because of the lack of big seat bolsters.

Hope that helps :)

Cheers mate, I do not mind the sliding about to be honest (got that in the supra) but is was the bouncing up and down that done my head in on the Mk1.

:bump:

For a cheap car.

Cheers mate, I do not mind the sliding about to be honest (got that in the supra) but is was the bouncing up and down that done my head in on the Mk1.

:bump:

For a cheap car.

Mark, mine are not bouncy (seats I mean)

This is a fabulous car for £6800, hope it goes soon

I've had a few questions about insurance on ebay.......

Bascially try Swinton Performance Car insurance, Sky Insurance, Lifesure, Keith Michaels and ofcourse A-Plan as well as the main stream insurance companies. When I got the car I was 25, living in a crappy postcode area (comes up as refer on the insurance database) and only had 1 years NCB to use on the car since my actual NCB were being used on my main car.

If I can get insured I'm sure most people can :D

Suprised it hasn't earned more than that so far, I expect it will go up as the timer goes down. Good luck!

Thanks mate.

The second hand car market does seem to be on the down turn with increased road tax and the fuel problems. You can now pick up some very nice cars for peanuts compared to what they would have been even 6 months ago. BMW M3 / Mitsubishi Evo /Scoobies etc are all dropping with the proposed VED increases - I mean paying £445 is just rediculous.

Luckily the Aristo (and I assume the Supra) is on the old system and its £185 for the year! :D

• 2 weeks later...

No calls or visits to see the car yet......

My mate is in the trade and he says it also seems to be a very slow time to sell a car at the moment.... he is even struggling to sell a Fiesta Zetec that normally just sell themselves.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.