The mkiv Supra Owners Club

nismo micra

Guest Nizam

i liked micra's when they first came out and my sister had one. i hated them after my sister almost lost her life when the tin can was crushed my a tesco truck at 5mph on a roundabout entrance. micras cant take a hit, they cant even take a small bump. not a safe car fullstop and honestly if you saw my sisters crushed micra you would think the same.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TurboBrett

a friend of mine is a mini enthusiase (i dont think i spelt that right lol) anyways yh he had a lil mini that he used to drag race it was erm 190hp. it was the madest thing eva man! so quick like a lil go-kart. like u said, minis are a collectors items and a good one (restored) is worth a few £'s but a micra simply isnt. minis are crazy! best eva lil car made.

thank you that man, yes gocart handling in a 500kg mini with 160 ponies on tap is great;) shame i broke it:D

Well mate. i just got my supra since 8 months ago. i love my supra! and it is fast.

my micra i've had it for 2 years when since i was 19

well if anyone would make ask me offer i might accpet accept it

sorry but your grammer is really pi55ing me off now

I'm sorry but that is, without a shadow of a doubt, the single greatest, most impressively monumental fail I've seen on this board all month.

Kudos on the english lesson my friend, what is next weeks abortion topic? :)

I'm sorry but that is, without a shadow of a doubt, the single greatest, most impressively monumental fail I've seen on this board all month.

ROFL, missed that the 1st time, I've just re-read it :D

e before i execpt after c

Guest Nizam

look im not an english. however im learning how to talk and write.

even you don't know how to talk or write other diffrent language.

im new ok mate.

look im not an english. however im learning how to talk and write.

even you don't know how to talk or write other diffrent language.

im new ok mate.

I for one apologize, i cannot speak another language any better than you, but your car is still a vehicular aberration.