The mkiv Supra Owners Club

nismo micra

Guest Nizam

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well mate. i just got supra since 8 month ago. i love my supra and it fast.

my micra i had it 2 years when i was 19

Well mate. i just got my supra since 8 months ago. i love my supra! and it is fast.

my micra i've had it for 2 years when since i was 19

well if anyone ask me offer i might accpet it

well if anyone would make ask me offer i might accpet accept it

sorry but your grammer is really pi55ing me off now

Well mate. i just got my supra since 8 months ago. i love my supra! and it is fast.

my micra i've had it for 2 years when since i was 19

well if anyone would makeask me an offer i might accpetaccept it

sorry but your grammer is really pi55ing me off now

;)

this thread is great:d

nizam, i used to drag race my old mini, these sell for large amount of £££ already i spent over £4000 modifying it(not stupid bodykit i may add), 167BHP out of a 1.3l engine and guess how much i sold it for, ill tell you i never sold it, i still have the mini... without engine... a £3000 engine rebuilt within 800miles and i got £600, the rebuild alone cost half that

mini's are a collectors car, strange people buy them broken and spend loads off ££££ fixing them all for fun then sell it and buy another...

...no one likes micra's and tbh this it totally the wrong forum try chav central :rolleyes:

:p ill leave you to keep dreaming;)

btw only a tool such as your self would buy a micra for £4500 or even £2000 you could probably get a running tt auto for that cash;)

...no one likes micra's

I do, for what they are they are a cracking little car. When I was 19 I bought my first brand new car and it was a Micra and I loved it.

Although not keen on the one offered for sale in this thread, each to their own I guess.

So you don't like the car, that makes him a "tool" does it? :no:

i am sorry lol should not be so offensive towards him tbh every thread i have seen him in he's selling something very expensive, dont think he gets the point, yes £4500 or £3500 that is his price he asks that, its up to him but if he needs all the space why the uber price? :) it wont sell soo..

TurboBrett

a friend of mine is a mini enthusiase (i dont think i spelt that right lol) anyways yh he had a lil mini that he used to drag race it was erm 190hp. it was the madest thing eva man! so quick like a lil go-kart. like u said, minis are a collectors items and a good one (restored) is worth a few £'s but a micra simply isnt. minis are crazy! best eva lil car made.

i am sorry lol should not be so offensive towards him tbh every thread i have seen him in he's selling something very expensive, dont think he gets the point, yes £4500 or £3500 that is his price he asks that, its up to him but if he needs all the space why the uber price? :) it wont sell soo..

I agree, Jay, Michel and myself were chatting to him and he's a nice enough lad, the Micra isn't to my taste either and is overpriced but that's up to him :)